Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably correct. Had no idea who he played for, was just referenced to me as "this is why SEC football is awful" on a Twitter mention.

Might want to check with your school about a research tutor before you start dissing other academic programs. Ohio St. is a long way from the SEC.

Obviously there are exceptions to the rule, as with anything. But apparently you missed one of the SEC QB's tweeting about not needing classes because they "ain't here to play school."

Proves that the SEC is a joke. Put even a mediocre GPA requirement on them and say adios to half the team.
No, I didnt miss that...I saw it. Dont be so butt hurt about the SEC dude, it's a game.

I'm sick of them scheduling our away games as night games. Tonight is the 3rd one. I want to have a night game at home. Our best chance of having one at home is the game that I won't even be able to go to. Dang.

Might want to check with your school about a research tutor before you start dissing other academic programs. Ohio St. is a long way from the SEC.
Might want to check out my previous mention as to how I came across it "before you start dissing other academic programs."
No, I didnt miss that...I saw it. Dont be so butt hurt about the SEC dude, it's a game.
I'm far from butthurt about anything, pal.

Haha ND getting owned. I love it.
Ray Graham just broke that dude haha. Averaging over 10 yards per carry. Kid is so awesome to watch. Our backups are great, too. Rushel Shell is such a powerhouse.

Love seeing notre dame getting beat

Might want to check out my previous mention as to how I came across it "before you start dissing other academic programs."

I'm just going by what you said, so either your friend is not to bright or you believe anything told to you. Didn't realize twitter was a reputable source, does Pitt let you cite from Wikipedia as well?

Wow that fumble in the uga game was wild.

I taken offense to your comments, pal. Such a troll.

Graham's from NJ? I like him a bit more now.

I'm just going by what you said, so either your friend is not to bright or you believe anything told to you. Didn't realize twitter was a reputable source, does Pitt let you cite from Wikipedia as well?

Wow that fumble in the uga game was wild.

Probably not, but who cites Wikipedia? You just use the info on Wikipedia and then use the legitimate sources in the references. Every slacking college student knows that!

What a weak attempt from Pitt. 1st and goal from the 3 and they couldn't score? They're still up by 2 TDs which is awesome.

I can't stand Notre Dame....love seeing them get beat

WOW, big punt return TD for WV!

What a weak attempt from Pitt. 1st and goal from the 3 and they couldn't score? They're still up by 2 TDs which is awesome.
Pitt held ND to a FG in the same situation, so I can't really complain much. Except they had 1st and goal from the 2.

Pitt held ND to a FG in the same situation, so I can't really complain much. Except they had 1st and goal from the 2.

Wow, that's good. Sucks they couldn't score. Go Pitt!

Fumble recovery!

EDIT: Haha, kidding.

Wow....94 yard TD pass to tie the TCU/WV game at 31 with 1:30 left!

Thats an absolutely terrible call. Nd was just given a gift.

Where the heck is Frank?!

Terrible pass interference call. But ND misses the PAT!

Nice kick, lol.

That replay makes me so mad. What a TERRIBLE pass interference call. Wooooooow.

Oh wow! That sucks for the tcu kicker. Poor kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back