Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we struggled for a half against a 1-7 WAC team.

Listen, we've had a tough year, we need to be positive right now. Chizik has proven he has righted the ship. Vangorder has turned this defense around and Loeffler has put an offense on the field that can rack up the points. We finally have a proven threat at QB, and we can stuff the ball down the throat of any D-line in the nation.

Tomorrow we will still be 2-7, but right now we are world beaters.

Sounds like the defense is just trying to make sure that Sunseri and Dooley get fired...maybe this week.

That's what he gets for defecting.

Listen, we've had a tough year, we need to be positive right now. Chizik has proven he has righted the ship. Vangorder has turned this defense around and Loeffler has put an offense on the field that can rack up the points. We finally have a proven threat at QB, and we can stuff the ball down the throat of any D-line in the nation.

Tomorrow we will still be 2-7, but right now we are world beaters.
LMAO, I cant wait to read the posts on the Auburn boards from the Sunshine pumpers about how improved we were.

Wow, Frazier is getting garbage time touches against a WAC team, that hurts.

Wow, Frazier is getting garbage time touches against a WAC team, that hurts.

And still unable to make the throws.

LMAO, I cant wait to read the posts on the Auburn boards from the Sunshine pumpers about how improved we were.

UGA and bama need to watch out, I see alot of Cam in Wallace. And don't tell anyone, but the rumors on campus is Bates is starting at RB next week. Did you see that stiff arm?

UGA and bama need to watch out, I see alot of Cam in Wallace. And don't tell anyone, but the rumors on campus is Bates is starting at RB next week. Did you see that stiff arm?

A Win streak has started! Watch out UGA, we may hold you to only 40 pts!

A Win streak has started! Watch out UGA, we may hold you to only 40 pts!

SEC refs won't let it happen. They like to "keep the balance" amongst the SEC powers if you know what I mean.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

SEC refs won't let it happen. They like to "keep the balance" amongst the SEC powers if you know what I mean.

I don't buy into that, but if I did I would think that would spin things in our direction. You know they want their Gatahs in the game.

Is anyone watching Pitt-ND or are you guys all about the mentally challenged yet highly gifted athletes in the SEC?

Is anyone watching Pitt-ND or are you guys all about the mentally challenged yet highly gifted athletes in the SEC?

It's football. We don't care about y'all's genius level sugar footed pansies.

It's football. We don't care about y'all's genius level sugar footed pansies.

Ah, forgive me. I forgot the #3 team in the nation didn't play football.

Buckeyes 31-6 at half!

LMAO. I'm keeping half an eye on that game DK. I like smart athletes!

LMAO. I'm keeping half an eye on that game DK. I like smart athletes!
That's about all I'm doing. Got 3 exams in 3 days starting Monday. Not much free time. But I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE if my dudes beat the #3 team in the nation on the road. Already saw my buddy Emmanual Rackard get hurt though, which is a bummer.

That's about all I'm doing. Got 3 exams in 3 days starting Monday. Not much free time. But I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE if my dudes beat the #3 team in the nation on the road. Already saw my buddy Emmanual Rackard get hurt though, which is a bummer.

I'd love it if you guys won too. Some of my friends are ND fans and so annoying.

Great post dude. It was awesome to see one of Auburn's middle linebackers get recognized as being a finalist for a Rhodes Scholarship. Mentally gifted and all, ya know.

Great post dude. It was awesome to see one of Auburn's middle linebackers get recognized as being a finalist for a Rhodes Scholarship. Mentally gifted and all, ya know.

Obviously there are exceptions to the rule, as with anything. But apparently you missed one of the SEC QB's tweeting about not needing classes because they "ain't here to play school."

Obviously there are exceptions to the rule, as with anything. But apparently you missed one of the SEC QB's tweeting about not needing classes because they "ain't here to play school."

That was awesomely funny.

That was awesomely funny.
Proves that the SEC is a joke. Put even a mediocre GPA requirement on them and say adios to half the team.

Proves that the SEC is a joke. Put even a mediocre GPA requirement on them and say adios to half the team.

That's why it's football and not academics!

Ray Graham is good, but he's no Dion Lewis. :alien:

That was actually Ohio St third string qb.

Hell never see a snap in his life.

That was actually Ohio St third string qb.

Hell never see a snap in his life.

Probably correct. Had no idea who he played for, was just referenced to me as "this is why SEC football is awful" on a Twitter mention.

In other news Ohio St is torching the powerhouse known as Illinois.

17-6 pittsburgh baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back