Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah he's 19 and got in to a fight. I know I never did anything like that....
No Notre Dame student has ever had a run in with the law either.

Right not to mention the University of Miami.....oh wait when they get to the NFL they start to blossom

Gahahahahahahahahahahaha

Correct me if I am wrong but isnt Notre Dame the school that sent a kid out in 50 mph winds to videotape a practice and got him killed?

Congrats to Manziel. The voters got it right.

I do think it's hilarious that some omitted Manziel from their ballots to push T'eo closer to the top.

Tapped from my S3

Correct me if I am wrong but isnt Notre Dame the school that sent a kid out in 50 mph winds to videotape a practice and got him killed?

Right on. That one is on Kelly! ESPN's love fest with ND is disguisting... they'll focus on Pelini and Tubberville's sideline antics, but turn their head on something as serious as this.

Tapped from my S3

please explain how that has anything at all to do with an individual award for a student?

If Notre Dame played in the SEC they would have had AT LEAST 3 losses. They played no one. Te'o isnt even the best linebacker in CFB. If he was, he would be drafted higher than Jarvis Jones but he isnt even projected to go top 10.

please explain how that has anything at all to do with an individual award for a student?

I think it is respect to integrity and honor or whatever. *puke* to any school thinking they onside by that

How does a players arrest for doing something dumb when he was 19 have to do with him winning an award for his efforts on the field? People like you are the reason why people cant stand Notre Dame and their fans. If T'eo played for anyone other than ND he isnt even top 5 in the voting.

How does a players arrest for doing something dumb when he was 19 have to do with him winning an award for his efforts on the field? People like you are the reason why people cant stand Notre Dame and their fans. If T'eo played for anyone other than ND he isnt even top 5 in the voting.

I agree with this statement 100%. There are at least two better linebackers in the country if not more.

Glad Manziel won it. I think he deserved it most.

But he has the most integrity war...

How does a guy that shatters two previous heisman winners records not win by default? Please explain that to me ND guy.

How does a guy that shatters two previous heisman winners records not win by default? Please explain that to me ND guy.
It's easy, Jrod. He doesnt play for ND. If he did, without a doubt he wins and deserves it.

This is an interesting paragraph in the story....Bias perhaps

Thank you to Jake Simons for this piece. Jake Simons currently resides in South Bend, Ind. and is in his second year of teaching 5th grade. Aside from teaching Reading, Writing, Arithmetic, and Lifeskills, Jake imposes his love for the Fighting Irish on young, impressionable minds. His wife often wonders about his devout passion for Notre Dame, to which he responds (in his best Lou Holtz impersonation), “no explanation will suffice.”
Chutting along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back