Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pondering putting my extra 4 wood shaft in one of my drivers. Help keep it under control. That could be my 14th club! I think I'd put it in my Diablo Octane 10.5*.

Canadan has me pondering a 50* Cleveland 588 to go along with the 58* that I want for the 54* bought today (if all that makes sense)

I think that makes so much more sense than buying the r9 AW for the price they want.. 588 set that you're comfortable with all the way through!

Still pondering grips! In between Karma's new NeIon grip, NDMC or Pure. Also gonna throw matching ferrules into it. Color... Blue? Lime green? White? hmm

Still pondering grips! In between Karma's new NeIon grip, NDMC or Pure. Also gonna throw matching ferrules into it. Color... Blue? Lime green? White? hmm

Lime green!! That would be awesome! Get some matching grips and people will know who's hitting from the fairway haha!

Lime green ferrules and grips with some of those KBS White shafts. That would be pretty rad

PGA SS had some pre-owned i20s for sale, so I hit the whole set in the sim. Okay, everyone else is right and these are sweet clubs. I need to experience some turf interaction with those wide soles, but I have a feeling the local Ping N Flight center is going to have a frequent customer this Summer. Putter first, then maybe the i20s, then find the right shaft for some G20 woods, and finally find out if the G20 driver can unseat my Cleveland Classic and/or a new Razr Fit.

PGA SS had some pre-owned i20s for sale, so I hit the whole set in the sim. Okay, everyone else is right and these are sweet clubs. I need to experience some turf interaction with those wide soles, but I have a feeling the local Ping N Flight center is going to have a frequent customer this Summer. Putter first, then maybe the i20s, then find the right shaft for some G20 woods, and finally find out if the G20 driver can unseat my Cleveland Classic and/or a new Razr Fit.

I'm confused, you think the i20's have wide soles? Or did you mean to put G20 irons?

Srixon ZTX.... including a brand new srixon staff bag.... $200!!!!! Anyone have any feedback on the ZTX?

Srixon ZTX.... including a brand new srixon staff bag.... $200!!!!! Anyone have any feedback on the ZTX?

they don't feel as good as the Z Star irons IMO. Little harsher.

Don't listen to dean. He likes massive cast irons Tmex. That's a steal, mostly for the staff bag. Do it MexiCAN!!!

they don't feel as good as the Z Star irons IMO. Little harsher.

Just on mishits or even well struck ones?

Don't listen to dean. He likes massive cast irons Tmex. That's a steal, mostly for the staff bag. Do it MexiCAN!!!

LOL. Thats exactly what I was thinking dude. I'd just sell them when the new irons come in and hope to break even.

you love those cast irons too. i20's are thicker than i10's hehe
Plus I only like a cavity with some orange in it

Just on mishits or even well struck ones?

LOL. Thats exactly what I was thinking dude. I'd just sell them when the new irons come in and hope to break even.

For that cost, with the staff bag included....hell I'd do it. I just remember hitting them at a demo day last spring up here. They just felt harsher than the z stars did all around. A good looking iron though. Throw them in your bag dude.

you love those cast irons too. i20's are thicker than i10's hehe

For that cost, with the staff bag included....hell I'd do it. I just remember hitting them at a demo day last spring up here. They just felt harsher than the z stars did all around. A good looking iron though. Throw them in your bag dude.

I think Im gonna! Who the hell knows when Adams is going to send their stock clubs that are in stock. Lord only knows how hard it is to send in stock, stock items. HAHA.

I'm confused, you think the i20's have wide soles? Or did you mean to put G20 irons?

Yes, the i20s have wide soles.

I guess they do compared to the 53's and 63's. Sorry, I should've looked at your sig Rusty. I was just curious buddy.

In general or just compared to what you have now? I thought there were definitely on thinner side but I also have a different opinion than most on the Razr X Blacks haha.

I think Im gonna! Who the hell knows when Adams is going to send their stock clubs that are in stock. Lord only knows how hard it is to send in stock, stock items. HAHA.

Crazy Adams, almost as bad as W/S taking 4 weeks to add 2 layers of tape for TC's Fybrid RS

Crazy Adams, almost as bad as W/S taking 4 weeks to add 2 layers of tape for TC's Fybrid RS

I'm custom son! LOL.....never again!

well when we get that 3 way combo price on the 3 woods you are going stock.

In general or just compared to what you have now? I thought there were definitely on thinner side but I also have a different opinion than most on the Razr X Blacks haha.

The soles of the i20s are not as wide as most GI irons out there, but they are certainly wider than any iron I have ever owned. They seemed a lot wider in person than I expected from the pictures, too. I'm not saying its a bad thing, I just need to hit some turf first.

LOL. Yeah dudes, its like a custom order of stock clubs lol. WTC. I guess I'm still sour that I didnt get the shaft options either I was supposed to get. My bad for not being more informed going into the purchase and that definitely lands on me... But I guess if you're gonna tout that ultimate type fit, it should be available everywhere no???

well when we get that 3 way combo price on the 3 woods you are going stock.

Yes I am!

The soles of the i20s are not as wide as most GI irons out there, but they are certainly wider than any iron I have ever owned. They seemed a lot wider in person than I expected from the pictures, too. I'm not saying its a bad thing, I just need to hit some turf first.

I think you'll enjoy them off some turf. I know I sure do.

I guess they do compared to the 53's and 63's. Sorry, I should've looked at your sig Rusty. I was just curious buddy.

This made me LOL. That is all.

I know I'm talking to myself, but I want to take that back. In 1987 I started playing with my dad's original PING irons, from before the Eye 2 came out. I still have those clubs, and I think those soles are as wide or wider than the soles of the i20s. They don't seem as wide, though, because there is less cavity back....the iron looks more like a triangle than an "L".

I'm pondering if my Spider Ghost comes today cause I have a big match tomorrow and I'd love to have it in the bag for it. Come on UPS you can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back