Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Demo Day around here next weekend. However I have to go to Rochester for a wedding:banghead:Good news is the wedding is at 6, takes about 4 hours to get there. Demo Day starts at 9, so I should be able to put a good 2 hours there before heading out.

Lime green!! That would be awesome! Get some matching grips and people will know who's hitting from the fairway haha!

Haha! Thanks now I am leaning towards the Royal blue because of this! LOL

Lime green ferrules and grips with some of those KBS White shafts. That would be pretty rad

Already have KBS shafts but doubt Ill be swapping them out for white ones, although that combo would be sick!!

Well it turns out Golfsmith might have the irons... Who knows at this point. ITs getting old.

Well it turns out Golfsmith might have the irons... Who knows at this point. ITs getting old.

I think you should trade them in as soon as you receive them haha

Would like to see the look on their faces then :p

I might. They're really grinding my gears !!! And I told Adams about the fact you cant custom order what they say you can... their response... put it in the comments. Yes, Im sure I trust that.... :alien: Whose fault it is i dont know. But somewhere along the line its not lining up and someone needs to line it up. Its for all OEM's really.

I might. They're really grinding my gears !!! And I told Adams about the fact you cant custom order what they say you can... their response... put it in the comments. Yes, Im sure I trust that.... :alien: Whose fault it is i dont know. But somewhere along the line its not lining up and someone needs to line it up. Its for all OEM's really.
Lose it Tmex, I'd start a thread about what happened and post the comments and then I'd sleep with Golfsmith's wife.

Dude, I would never custom order through GolfSmith. After personal experiences both in stores and online, I would only purchase in a store if it is a heck of a deal and in stock, etc.

Dude, I would never custom order through GolfSmith. After personal experiences both in stores and online, I would only purchase in a store if it is a heck of a deal and in stock, etc.

Lose it Tmex, I'd start a thread about what happened and post the comments and then I'd sleep with Golfsmith's wife.

LOL you're right Coolbreeze.. I will look her up!

Cookie, I wouldnt have but man...the trade in bonus I got.. awesome. Not sure if its worth the hassel though.

Cookie, I wouldnt have but man...the trade in bonus I got.. awesome. Not sure if its worth the hassel though.

Use that 100 off coupon today dude. Steal those CB3s from them. They do look amazing.

Gotcha, figured there had to be a really good reason for trying it. Just crazy sometimes how simple things are made so damn difficult.

Gotcha, figured there had to be a really good reason for trying it. Just crazy sometimes how simple things are made so damn difficult.

EXACTLY! Their custom order is a joke. I might even go through Golftec if they accept Golfsmith gift cards lol.

TMex when those CoolBreeze3's arrive dont even leave the store. Take the unopened box over to the trade in counter and say I want to trade these in for i20's with whatever shaft Paula Casey plays this week at the Masters. Gracias.

TMex when those CoolBreeze3's arrive dont even leave the store. Take the unopened box over to the trade in counter and say I want to trade these in for i20's with whatever shaft Paula Casey plays this week at the Masters. Gracias.
I like everything about this post.

I let a friend of mine hit my R9 with the PX Black in it today. He was amazed at how different the driver felt with a good shaft on there rather than the poo poo TM stock crap.

I like everything about this post.

This post was just brilliance!!!!! I get a full refund if they dont work for my game. They definitely dont work because they're late getting here!

This post was just brilliance!!!!! I get a full refund if they dont work for my game. They definitely dont work because they're late getting here!

hehe. They dont work for your game because theyre stock stock stock and still not there. Wtc is that all about. Dont they have a bunch of stock sets on the shelf? Or did TM already clean house? TMex wants answers ese!

They're not there because someone at the factory is still busy gluing the Taylormade stickers on.

hehe. They dont work for your game because theyre stock stock stock and still not there. Wtc is that all about. Dont they have a bunch of stock sets on the shelf? Or did TM already clean house? TMex wants answers ese!

Lol. When I talked to Adams, the buzz word is short set. So it's custom. HAHA. It's ok, I just get go into the store and get more horrible customer service from a select few. There are a couple that are really nice. The Golfsmith woman who answers the phone rules too. So did the Adams girl who answers the phone.

Lol. When I talked to Adams, the buzz word is short set. So it's custom. HAHA. It's ok, I just get go into the store and get more horrible customer service from a select few. There are a couple that are really nice. The Golfsmith woman who answers the phone rules too. So did the Adams girl who answers the phone.

FWIW Tmex, Adams is pretty much the worst in the business for getting custom orders for you in a timely fashion. Glacially slow is an understatement.
They also seem to be way behind on production of things since CB3's, 1300SS and Super XTD's are all backordered into oblivion with most suppliers.

Wow. Who knew!? Its mind bottling that a "small order" could cause so much trouble. Coyotes!

Ha i have two 3 woods in the bag... One i can hit a fade better with and the other i hit the draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back