Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attas Elements or Kai'li. Want to bring my ballflight up a touch

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Pondering one of the bag boy cart bags I like the idea of keeping the clubs clipped down.

Pondering one of the bag boy cart bags I like the idea of keeping the clubs clipped down.

I sure dig mine a bit!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

That's tempting, but I'll probably hold off. I've been wearing out the KBS fitting tool on their website with my new iron numbers. It's probably not a good ponder anyways, because Cleveland only has C-Taper in S and X, and I would probably fit better into S+ (straight in or softstepped). I guess I could try S hardstepped too.

Yea, that's a tough call man. Could you SS the X flex a couple times as well? Isn't a SS a 1/3 of the step in flex?

My Driver ponder is being resolved. My only ponder now is a custom fit putter.

Attas Elements or Kai'li. Want to bring my ballflight up a touch

Bring your ballflight up on the Razr Fit from the X-Con 6? I'm not sure the Kai'li would do that, and it would depend on which type of Elements shaft you went with.

Yea, that's a tough call man. Could you SS the X flex a couple times as well? Isn't a SS a 1/3 of the step in flex?

You're right that softstepping or hardstepping is about 1/3 of a flex. I've just heard that the C-Taper X flex is a beast, so I'm not sure that going 1/3 of a flex down from that would be good for me. I don't want to have to feel like I have to swing out of my shoes to get the correct ballflight with my irons, I'd prefer to swing more in control and be able to play a shaft that is a little softer than what I'm "supposed" to fit in to.

After hitting my original mashie so darn well, I'm pondering replacing my FL with a mashie 3W.

So chunky you are hitting the x-con 6 so low you are looking at other shafts already? Do you think it's launch angle or spin rate? I supposed to be a high launch low spin shaft so maybe it's too low spin for you.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Debating whether I want to buy a Mashie Fw or a new putter. Should I try and hit the Mashie with other non stock shafts or not? I never have...

Debating whether I want to buy a Mashie Fw or a new putter. Should I try and hit the Mashie with other non stock shafts or not? I never have...

Miya is all I need in a Cleveland club...

Yeah but they have the kusalulalalas and other ones... idk if its worth it for me to try it. I don't wanna pay for a fitting

So chunky you are hitting the x-con 6 so low you are looking at other shafts already? Do you think it's launch angle or spin rate? I supposed to be a high launch low spin shaft so maybe it's too low spin for you.

CB are you sure about that? The fitting chart I looked at says that the Xcon is a low launch low spin.

Ary I am looking at the DK

CB are you sure about that? The fitting chart I looked at says that the Xcon is a low launch low spin.

Nope not sure at all. I was told and I thought I saw that it was high launch low spin. Tuna or ary or someone should be able to shed more light on it. On the matrix website it says it's high launch.

I don't know much about the Elements shaft at all, but I'm thinking that the DK would help you out with that launch more than the Kai'li. I think of the Kai'li as mid launch, mid spin, sort of like the Kusula Blue.

I love my JPX800 Pros but I'm feigning for some i20s...

I'm pondering a 4 wood. Just don't what brand to go with right now. I plan to only carry 2 woods instead of 3 so I can have another wedge in the bag.

The RBZ is so long you could go with the 5 wood, more back spin means less sidespin which means more fairways and greens!
I'm pondering a 4 wood. Just don't what brand to go with right now. I plan to only carry 2 woods instead of 3 so I can have another wedge in the bag.

The RBZ is so long you could go with the 5 wood, more back spin means less sidespin which means more fairways and greens!

I want to hit the RBZ woods and see what numbers I get. I have the old Nike Ignite FWs and like them. I just don't need both a 3W and 5W.

According to matrix it is high launch low spin. I have it in my R11 and it does both from what I've seen.

--
Tapatalk2

Hit a whole host of irons at a local golf shop on Friday. MP 59's, i20's, g20's among those. There was no launch monitor and I was only hitting into a net, but feel wise I really enjoyed the i20's. Need to see if I can hit these outside somewhere soon.

I "need" a new 3 wood. Pretty much decided on either Mashie or Rocketballz and at this point I'm leaning toward buying both, trying them on the course for a bit, and selling the one I like less.

Yeah I saw that. The Titleist fitting chart has it low/low though and that is kind of what I'm seeing

Yeah I saw that. The Titleist fitting chart has it low/low though and that is kind of what I'm seeing

In all my Matrix experience their shafts often spin less and launch less than what they advertise. Chunky, if you're wanting to tinker, take a good hard look at the Radix line. It sounds like it could be ideal.

I will check it out TC. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back