Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll still take it. It will be plenty orange with a bunch of AMP clubs in it! :D

I'll still take it. It will be plenty orange with a bunch of AMP clubs in it! :D

Just ponder some Fanta or Sunkist head covers and all is good in the world.

I was thinking about putting my new AMP blades in this.

224128_1_1

I'm off to Dicks to see if they have anything new for me to hit. They only have a sim, but better than nothing. My debit card is staying home though so I don't buy anything today.

Well, Golfsmith is having a deal where any order over 250 is 50 dollars off. I also have a 75 dollar gift card from Christmas. Thinking it may be time to OEM the RBZ 3 wood and Mashie+ hybrid.

edit. Apparently it doesnt apply to TaylorMade. Thats stupid.

Razr fit driver... :)

No J40?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I am. The razr fit was good for me today. Outshined the ml4. But the j40 is on the driver list

So what did you think of it?

I'm going to add some thoughts to that thread but my initial thoughts were it looks good, feels heavy and comes with a nice shaft and grip. It felt much heavier then my Supertri that I cut down.

I hit the RBZ 3 WOOD today, honestly it was long. I might not get a new driver and just buy that because it hit as far as my driver! However I might go back next week and test out some drivers and that and see what kind of combo I can come up with. The guy at the GG said he thinks they will sell like crazy and most people won't carry a driver and just use that.

I'll be at the midnight release to hit the 3 wood. I want too see the hype

I keep going back and forth between the RBZ 3W and the Mashie 3W. Man, this is tough.

The RBZ was crazy have not hit the mashie but the GG salesperson thinks they will change the way you gap and what you put in your bag. Which could be annoying if it means having a big gap in which case you could not use the RBZ but you might not get the same distance!

I hope I hit the RBz like crap. I don't need to ponder buying more equipment . Ughh

ha probably going to be pondering this one along with everyone else in the golf world!

I keep going back and forth between the RBZ 3W and the Mashie 3W. Man, this is tough.

These are the two 3W I am considering as well. I need to hit a Golf Galaxy and hit one. I most likely won't be able to until after I get back from Florida mid-Feb, so hopefully I can hit both 3W in the store and see what's best for me. I am leaning Mashie, only because of the advertised ease of use off of the deck, as well as I don't want my 3W to overshadow my arriving Classic Driver, especially if I bomb it.

Iron shafts. KBS vs Dynamic Gold. One flex vs the other, etc. Probably overthinking and should just stop and wait for a fitting.

Iron shafts. KBS vs Dynamic Gold. One flex vs the other, etc. Probably overthinking and should just stop and wait for a fitting.

KBS > Dynamic Golf, I think the KBS Tour 90 would suit you very well.

Here is something that I find mind bottling of a ponder. The last two days I hit both the R11 Rescue hybrids at GG and Buckjobs yesterday on the course. And every time I ripped it. Not sure what it is about that hybrid but it works really well for me each time I hit it. I think the RBZ hybrid might be high on my ponder list now too.

My comfort zone is definitely with the KBS. Their online fitting tool recommended me a couple options to try out. My spin numbers are not high with the R flex, but my launch is way up there. Why do you say KBS is better than DG? I don't really have experience with the DG to have any point of reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back