Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering some THP Pure Grips on my Bridgestone J40 DPCs...

I say do it. I think I'm getting mine put on within a few weeks, and they feel so nice. I can't wait to put them on my clubs.

Pondering supporting Bridgestone some more.

I'm sick on top of it, so that makes the trigger finger more itchy so I can buy something to make myself feel better.

Driver is your only choice!! You have everything else so well covered. Although I understand that you absolutely love the ML4.

Pondering supporting Bridgestone some more.

I'm sick on top of it, so that makes the trigger finger more itchy so I can buy something to make myself feel better.

Shopping, the universal problem solver!

It sucks to be in Sweden some times. I ponder alot but dont have the ability to try stuff out since it takes forever for new golf equipment to come here... So i just add stuff to the ponder list and am never really able to remove stuff from the ponder list.

They will be going on my DPCs
I guess it's not so much of a ponder, because I know it's going to happen. Just have to order the grips and possibly the pure grips installer gun.

Well, that and techno and Marlboro's.

I'm more of a Lucky Strike guy ;) But only had one smoke since november, so i'm starting to think that a happit is broken!

It sucks to be in Sweden some times. I ponder alot but dont have the ability to try stuff out since it takes forever for new golf equipment to come here... So i just add stuff to the ponder list and am never really able to remove stuff from the ponder list.

But you're in Sweden. With happy people and blonde women.

But you're in Sweden. With happy people and blonde women.

Haha! True! And since this is the ponder thread i might add i'm pondering a complete new golf setup for my (blonde) girlfriend who is starting to play golf this season. Thinking about buying her a Wilson-set or maybe Top Flite as i've heard they are good beginner sets.

Miyazaki Indigo shaft for my R9

Spent some time hitting this iron today:

aefc9470-957c-d33f.jpg

Holy smokes! Am I ready for 588 CB goodness!

sessy stick TC!

sessy stick TC!

Dude, what a gorgeous iron head, and surprisingly easy to hit. I enjoyed pummelling balls with it. I felt like Luke Donald hitting balls at the shop earlier today.

I also hit the G20 driver. Wow! That's a solid driver for sure.

Shafts in general. With all the new shafts coming out I feel a bit lost as far as what will go into my Bridgestone's.

I'm pondering an Attas T3 for the J40 and also a Cleveland Classic 290 stock stiff or Kusala white stiff lol.

Loving the Bettinardi so not really pondering any putters right now!

Shafts in general. With all the new shafts coming out I feel a bit lost as far as what will go into my Bridgestone's.

Irons or woods? or both?

I could see that working well for you witht he right shaft in it

Dude, what a gorgeous iron head, and surprisingly easy to hit. I enjoyed pummelling balls with it. I felt like Luke Donald hitting balls at the shop earlier today.

I also hit the G20 driver. Wow! That's a solid driver for sure.

I could see that working well for you witht he right shaft in it

I didn't get any numbers or anything but the stock shaft seemed nice. It has a lot of pop to it and I liked the sound.

Irons or woods? or both?

Primarily Woods and hybrids. Just so comfortable with Miyazaki shafts and I am all mst certain they won't be an option. Sounds like JB has a video coming from KBS talking about the C-tapers which from the sounds of it might talk me out of those. Really need to find a place to hit some options and get some hard data.

Primarily Woods and hybrids. Just so comfortable with Miyazaki shafts and I am all mst certain they won't be an option. Sounds like JB has a video coming from KBS talking about the C-tapers which from the sounds of it might talk me out of those. Really need to find a place to hit some options and get some hard data.

From what I gather, Bridgestone has some awesome options though and while I can appreciate your comfort with the Miyazaki's, there are some other great options out there. I'm a big fan of the Matrix stuff, so I would recommend you start there.

Im pondering the shat out of a TaylorMade Manta putter. And a RBZ 3W. If I was to ponder a driver it would be the Cleveland Classic and its all TMex's fault.

From what I gather, Bridgestone has some awesome options though and while I can appreciate your comfort with the Miyazaki's, there are some other great options out there. I'm a big fan of the Matrix stuff, so I would recommend you start there.

I appreciate the push in the right direction. Looking for something similar to the C. Kua 43S with a flex code 8722. I think Matrix has one that may be similar (the Radix I think?) as well as maybe the Attas shaft from UST that I think are available from Bridgestone.

Decided I'd put an end to all this stupid pondering over shafts that I have been doing for a year and finally set up a fitting in Memphis. I have made enough mistakes through trial and error and am ready to finally find a driver that gives me the optimal numbers for my SS. Also plan on finding some shafts for my FW woods. I like the stock blur decent for the FW, but will be interesting to see what happens when I throw different shafts in the heads.

Im pondering the shat out of a TaylorMade Manta putter. And a RBZ 3W. If I was to ponder a driver it would be the Cleveland Classic and its all TMex's fault.

I love and hate Tmex for his feedback on the Classic Driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back