Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read great things on THP about the Hirzl glove - considering ordering online but would like to see one in person.

I would not hesitate to order one. Mine is holding up great but I do need to order a backup. They are worth the extra $8-$10.

I'm thinking R9 irons 3-PW for $145 is something worth pondering on the bay. Thoughts?

I'm thinking R9 irons 3-PW for $145 is something worth pondering on the bay. Thoughts?

Easily worth the ponder. I've had mine for about 18 months now. I have to say I'm not the biggest fan of them.

Easily worth the ponder. I've had mine for about 18 months now. I have to say I'm not the biggest fan of them.

Well that's awfully surprising. I've heard pretty much nothing but good about them.

Thinking about trying to get a belly putter just for the heck of it. I do have a question though, it is possible to have a belly putter shaft put into an older Ping Anser putter? I wouldnt have any idea to do it myself, but I thought maybe it would be cheaper to turn that putter into a belly just to try and maybe itd be cheaper.

Well that's awfully surprising. I've heard pretty much nothing but good about them.

Me too, except from me. They're good irons, but maybe it's just that they aren't fit to me. And I have R flex shafts. I think I should be in S or maybe even X. That could be a large part of it.

Thinking about trying to get a belly putter just for the heck of it. I do have a question though, it is possible to have a belly putter shaft put into an older Ping Anser putter? I wouldnt have any idea to do it myself, but I thought maybe it would be cheaper to turn that putter into a belly just to try and maybe itd be cheaper.

I think that would mess with the balance of the putter. Belly putter heads are heavier than usual, so if you used a regular head I don't know how it would turn out.

Me too, except from me. They're good irons, but maybe it's just that they aren't fit to me. And I have R flex shafts. I think I should be in S or maybe even X. That could be a large part of it.

Yeah I hit regulars right now(the R9s are stiff- KBS at that too) and I know my SS is way above what it should be for regular shafts in my current burners.

Yeah I hit regulars right now(the R9s are stiff- KBS at that too) and I know my SS is way above what it should be for regular shafts in my current burners.

Yep. I find that I can't work it whatsoever. Not left to right, not flight it higher or lower or whatever. It's annoying. And I'm having problems with distance control as well. Probably all the shafts. Mine are KBS 90's.

I'm thinking about getting the v1 software so I can analyze how terrible my swing is. Anybody tried it, good/bad/indifferent?

$40 so its not a crazy price if its a decent program.

--
tapatalk

I have the app and I love it. The app was $4 so that was a good pickup. If you like to self-analyze, go for it. It's good software.

I want some MP-58s for some reason that I really don't know.

I'm pondering a Betti if my Scotty sells. Also pondering a driver with a cut down shaft. Just don't think I can swing the long shafts right now.

Go for the cut down shaft man. I had always bought off the rack drivers and thought they were what everyone used to be successful with. I was horrible off the tee this year and gave up using a driver. Now have a 44" driver that I got fit for and it is so much better for me.

i have them, there great in every way! highly recommended!

Indeed! I just love Mizuno irons, but they are so darn expensive, that's for sure.

New iron shafts or new irons?

I really like my irons. But I also like new irons.

New irons, driver and 3wood will be ordered in 3 weeks. I can't freakin stand the wait but one more lesson and the fittings begin.

New iron shafts or new irons?

I really like my irons. But I also like new irons.

New irons!

New irons, driver and 3wood will be ordered in 3 weeks. I can't freakin stand the wait but one more lesson and the fittings begin.

Interested to hear what you go with VAV!

a friend of mine just offered me his taylormade burner 2.0 TP 9.5* driver today for free to use if i prefer it over my R11 driver. i do slightly prefer his club over mine but im having trouble accepting it because he has also said that he wants to buy me a new lob wedge at his own expense. im just not sure whether or not to keep this club. can anyone talk me in or out of the situation?

a friend of mine just offered me his taylormade burner 2.0 TP 9.5* driver today for free to use if i prefer it over my R11 driver. i do slightly prefer his club over mine but im having trouble accepting it because he has also said that he wants to buy me a new lob wedge at his own expense. im just not sure whether or not to keep this club. can anyone talk me in or out of the situation?

Does he owe you money or something?

I have the app and I love it. The app was $4 so that was a good pickup. If you like to self-analyze, go for it. It's good software.

I see V1 sells a bag mount on the their website for $30. What did you use to hold your phone to record the video?

Interested to hear what you go with VAV!

I have some that I like, R11's, Nike VR and those Wilson's that TC got are sick looking. Haven't hit the Wilson's but would love to. Driver, who knows, whatever I hit best with that. 3W I am pretty much sold on the Mashie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back