Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying you shouldn't try it, but I think the profile on the Basha is pretty different from the HD7, and carrying it 290 with that SS is really really good.

mmmmk. well i just thought that maybe a heavier shaft might be better, 'cause i'm only getting bigger. i don't have much muscle, but i've grown 1.5 inches in the last 5 months.. currently just a shade under 6'2", supposed to gain at least another inch, and probably 40 or 50 more lbs (currently around 170). i've only really played the HD7 a few times and i'm already swinging it just as easily as my old shaft, so a heavier shaft might not be a bad idea..

290 average carry is a long way, I know this one dude who can do that with his hybrid though.

Hahaha thst is freckling zclasic

I sa wthat pos tand imediately thougti twas Tadashi.

How do people measure their carry distance with a driver? Find the pitch mark in the fairway and laser the tee

How do people measure their carry distance with a driver? Find the pitch mark in the fairway and laser the tee

People that hit that far or care about carry, keep a Trackman in the bag and set it up at the range..

With a LM.

People that hit that far or care about carry, keep a Trackman in the bag and set it up at the range..

I have no idea how far I carry the ball but I would like to know.

I sure don't trust launch monitors.

You carry it far. Nuff said haha

I need to find the monitor that gives people all of these ridiculous numbers.

Too bad they don't have launch monitors for putting I need a confidence boost.

I need to find the monitor that gives people all of these ridiculous numbers.

Too bad they don't have launch monitors for putting I need a confidence boost.
I can carry my putts about 25 yards.

Pondering a 3w shaft for my FL. B Asha specifically. Or get a B Asha for my Classic and cut down the Miya Blue and put that in the FL.

Pondering a 3w shaft for my FL. B Asha specifically. Or get a B Asha for my Classic and cut down the Miya Blue and put that in the FL.

I'm pondering eating a donut right now, yum chocolate

Also which shaft did you hit better JN? Maybe the way to go is to put the shaft you hit best in your driver and buy a 3 wood version

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

I went to Dicks and tried out the Taylormade MC irons in the launch monitor, and I was really excited to try it out. I hit the 8 iron 145 on the launch monitor with -8 RPM hook side spin. When I really got ahold of it I hit it 165 it was really interesting-but my misses were greatly exaggerated. In the end, I really liked the performance, and compared to my Burner irons, I was hitting roughly the same distances as my burner irons and I will probably get them. The stock DG S300 were a good match so far.

I went to Dicks and tried out the Taylormade MC irons in the launch monitor, and I was really excited to try it out. I hit the 8 iron 145 on the launch monitor with -8 RPM hook side spin. When I really got ahold of it I hit it 165 it was really interesting-but my misses were greatly exaggerated. In the end, I really liked the performance, and compared to my Burner irons, I was hitting roughly the same distances as my burner irons and I will probably get them. The stock DG S300 were a good match so far.

Have u tried the taylormade cb's at all?

Pondering a 14.5* PhilBZ 3-wood with a Kusala Blue...

Have u tried the taylormade cb's at all?

yes I loved them even more and they were more forgiving, but they are all sold out here. I would imagine the stock specs would work great for me too.

yes I loved them even more and they were more forgiving, but they are all sold out here. I would imagine the stock specs would work great for me too.

I think a few sites out there still have some, worth a browse, solid irons

Pondering a 14.5* PhilBZ 3-wood with a Kusala Blue...

Took you long enough. I've been pondering one since I heard he used it! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back