Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have to start looking around for different options then, My Nike irons have DG high launch regular shafts in them and they are "ok", my Titleist irons have S300's, not so good for me although I get good distance. I've had KBS Tour 90 stiff's before and they were fairly high but I didn't hit the clubs well so I got rid of them.

I'll eventually find something.

I'd sell body parts for a high ball flight. It's tough to stop a ball on hard elevated greens with my mid/low ball flight. Honestly my highest ball flight is typically my driver.
KBS Tour 90s can be found for a decent price online.

I'm going to have to start looking around for different options then, My Nike irons have DG high launch regular shafts in them and they are "ok", my Titleist irons have S300's, not so good for me although I get good distance. I've had KBS Tour 90 stiff's before and they were fairly high but I didn't hit the clubs well so I got rid of them.

I'll eventually find something.

Nippon has great options. Dynalites can be found for relatively low prices. KBS Tour 90s

What's the average cost on reshafting blue? I've never had it done before, usually just buy new irons but I'm too happy with mine to get rid of them.

Taptaptaparoo

I'm seriously pondering having a XHP sand wedge with the same specs my Callaway X Hot Pro irons have. I love the attach wedge so much in this set, that a sand wedge with the same setup is certainly a serious ponder.

I'm seriously pondering having a XHP sand wedge with the same specs my Callaway X Hot Pro irons have. I love the attach wedge so much in this set, that a sand wedge with the same setup is certainly a serious ponder.
Go for it, OG! No time like the present to turn this ponder in to a purchase!

What's the average cost on reshafting blue? I've never had it done before, usually just buy new irons but I'm too happy with mine to get rid of them.

Taptaptaparoo

Depends on where you go or who you know. I have never had an iron reshafted or reshafted on myself. Beat thing to do is talk with your local golf shops.

Gotcha, I'm pretty good with the EW guys, they take exceptional care of me on gear etc so I'm sure it wouldn't be too bad. Just contemplating ordering a set today and getting them installed this coming week......

Gotcha, I'm pretty good with the EW guys, they take exceptional care of me on gear etc so I'm sure it wouldn't be too bad. Just contemplating ordering a set today and getting them installed this coming week......

I don't see a reason why not. No time like the preset.

Didn't know that Cally was doing this...

20130303_122907_zps83e5af7a.jpg

20130303_122923_zps2fdfb036.jpg

That's got to be a select retailer sort of thing. I have never heard or seen that before.

Those clubs really did sell poorly, I guess they ahve to move the inventory somehow. That was a hugely underrated driver in my opinion.

Really A Razr X white? Is that at a Dicks Sporting Goods, JN?

I saw those the other day and all I could do was laugh.. White top with lined graphics.. Easy there trend based decision making.
Still think they went white without going white?

It wouldnt be like me to ONLY want grips.Thinking of some PX 6.0 iron shafts. Love the flight of the Nippon 1050 but not sold on the feel.

Tapping away on my S3

It wouldnt be like me to ONLY want grips.Thinking of some PX 6.0 iron shafts. Love the flight of the Nippon 1050 but not sold on the feel.

Tapping away on my S3

Interesting. I have the 950s. I have never had an issue with losing the club head. I love what the Nippons give me.

Interesting. I have the 950s. I have never had an issue with losing the club head. I love what the Nippons give me.

I need more time with them but I really like the flight im getting. Coming from KBS 90 and hitting just about every other shaft, the feel is something im not used to and is taking more time to mesh with them. I remember "meshing" with almost all other shafts quicker. Probably the indian and not the arrow.

Tapping away on my S3

does anybody here know what the differences between the Leupold GX-2, 2i, 3, 3i, and 4 and 4i are? for some reason the leupold website won't load.. i see a GX-3 in on craigslist for $150, looks like it's in pretty good condition..

does anybody here know what the differences between the Leupold GX-2, 2i, 3, 3i, and 4 and 4i are? for some reason the leupold website won't load.. i see a GX-3 in on craigslist for $150, looks like it's in pretty good condition..

after reading hawk's review of the GX-3, i'm in serious ponder mode over this http://fresno.craigslist.org/spo/3605348588.html. would have to get somebody to ship it for me though, but i don't think that would be a problem..

Pondering a new Leupold GX-3.. Found a good deal on one on Craigslist, but it's in Fresno.

Colt, PLAID!!!!!

1550015931.jpg

Dude, I like that a lot actually, reminds me of Ian Poulter lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Go with a bushnell of possible dude

I'll tell you why, my bro used a bushnell scope and range finder over seas in Iraq, 3 tours, and the damn thing would not break, the hear of battle, the sand storms,
Dropping it etc would not break it. I know leupold makes some great stuff but I don't trust it as much

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Pondering a new Leupold GX-3.. Found a good deal on one on Craigslist, but it's in Fresno.

would you seriously stop screwing with me like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back