Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#9 White with a SS 1.0 thanks to GregDan. Couldn't miss with that thing today.

SeeMore Si3 or Bettinardi Studio Stock 15..

After today a Wishon 919thi driver

Cobra Tour Trusty wedges are awfully easy on the eyes and feel good. Almost left with a 52 an 58 tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Cobra Tour Trusty wedges are awfully easy on the eyes and feel good. Almost left with a 52 an 58 tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

I can see four of them in my bag this year.

For some crazy reason, maybe my left handed success on the putting green last weekend, I can't get a SeeMore M6 out of my head.

I need a new hybrid. Wanting a Covert....

AMP Cell just isn't great for me.

I can see four of them in my bag this year.

You and me both buddy. I freaking love this one that I have, its shocking to me too.

You're such a hybo-ho. LOL

Think I'm turning into a club hoe in general. LOL.

I loved that Covert at demo day. Must find one on the cheap!

CTapers.... Yes please

I need a driver, I'm losing a ton of yardage to old technology

T2GRN18: CTL's are fun!

I need a driver, I'm losing a ton of yardage to old technology

Whatcha considering? I can bring you a Classic XL Custom with JDL 6s shaft if interested.

Hot on the Si2 right now. Rolling Canadan's today with 13 putts on the back, SPi may be in my future.

What's that? Is it a Cleveland?

Hot on the Si2 right now. Rolling Canadan's today with 13 putts on the back, SPi may be in my future.

It's what all the cool kids do.

T2GRN18: CTL's are fun!

Whatcha considering? I can bring you a Classic XL Custom with JDL 6s shaft if interested.
I had and opportunity to hit Canadan's in the Bridgestone J40. It was an eye opening experience!

Mines short too, bring it, what the heck. Can't hurt.

Once you got settled in the putts started dropping!

After yesterday's chunkfest I'm pondering some (gulp!) Altitudes. Here's hoping this passes quickly. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back