Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering an opportunity I came across to trade my JPX 825 for the 825 Pros........

I am a 19 handicap that started playing 1.5 years ago. I feel like I MAY be biting off more than I can chew with the Pros, on the other hand.....I hit them at Dunn and they are amazing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I don't even know what the hell to think anymore about irons. I have no clue what I like and don't like.

I don't even know what the hell to think anymore about irons. I have no clue what I like and don't like.

Bahahaha, I wish you'd called me.

Bahahaha, I wish you'd called me.

Ha! Time is hard to come by on the weekends for me.

Man, it's so confusing. Talk about going between extremes with these two sets. I'm questioning why I like certain things, if I really do like them or just think I do, etc.

Man, it's so confusing. Talk about going between extremes with these two sets. I'm questioning why I like certain things, if I really do like them or just think I do, etc.

Turn focus on one for just a bit then come to the other a few days later, it'll help you gather your bearings a bit.

Turn focus on one for just a bit then come to the other a few days later, it'll help you gather your bearings a bit.

That's what I did today by just taking out the Ideas. Helped me separate the two, or at least just focus on one. It's all fun stuff though.

As for ponders, been thinking about putting the MCI's in the SpeedBlades, but also thinking that might be a lot of work for not much payoff.

That's what I did today by just taking out the Ideas. Helped me separate the two, or at least just focus on one. It's all fun stuff though.

As for ponders, been thinking about putting the MCI's in the SpeedBlades, but also thinking that might be a lot of work for not much payoff.

I want to hit those damn shafts at some point.

I'm doing the same tomorrow with just taking the EZ's out. Its a blast, just helps to separate the ole noggin a little.

You'd love them. My wrists are already toast dude. Left one especially.

You guys are gaming so many different things all at the same time - and doing it in a way that forces you to constantly think about gear instead of just experience it - has to cause some confusion.

Time to figure out the putter. Meeting with my pro this week for a putting session and to discuss a few things with him on it, then am getting fitted at Club Champion. Would like to have it figured out before the end of the year so I have the winter to practice with it. I don't have any serious issues with my putter now and like it very much, but want to make sure I'm optimizing that club as much as possible.

Sooooo many thoughts after todays round, Speedblades, 588 TTs, Mizunos, KBS Tours, CTLs... I just dont know.

Sooooo many thoughts after todays round, Speedblades, 588 TTs, Mizunos, KBS Tours, CTLs... I just dont know.

I may be behind but I thought you guys in texas were #altitudes4life?

I may be behind but I thought you guys in texas were #altitudes4life?

My altitudes are in time out and will probably be pulled from there by my wife, which means I get new irons!

Which Mizzy's? I spent some time with the H4s this weekend and thought the hybrid (long) irons were incredibly easy to hit and had really nice feel. And having gamed SpeedBlades' baby brother for a year, am also very high on them.

Which Mizzy's? I spent some time with the H4s this weekend and thought the hybrid (long) irons were incredibly easy to hit and had really nice feel. And having gamed SpeedBlades' baby brother for a year, am also very high on them.

It was basically a shootout today with my current MX25s(KBS Tour) vs Speedblades(CTL) vs 588TT(CTL) I saw a minor height increase in height with the Speedblades, but no distance gains with the new technology vs my 10yr old Mizzys. Makes me very confused.

It was basically a shootout today with my current MX25s(KBS Tour) vs Speedblades(CTL) vs 588TT(CTL) I saw a minor height increase in height with the Speedblades, but no distance gains with the new technology vs my 10yr old Mizzys. Makes me very confused.

Dang...nice to have some options...dont see too many sets of speedblades with CTL floating around.

Did you get fit to the Mizzys? In RocketBladez testing people intermittently reported the same kind of thing and very often they had been fit to the clubs, which I think maximized that person's experience with the club.

Did you get fit to the Mizzys? In RocketBladez testing people intermittently reported the same kind of thing and very often they had been fit to the clubs, which I think maximized that person's experience with the club.

I was fit to the Mizzys, but have been recommended the CTLs as well. I just really expected to see at least a little distance gains with the newer irons. So far it has made me think that I just move to either the JPX800/825 Pros or MP54s with maybe the H4s in 4/5ish. I really wanted to love the speedblades but just didnt see the magic.

Ive been waiting for you to chime in!!

About what? The fact that you have a bigger club addiction than I do? Or the fact that you got shut down asking for 36 with the SpeedBlades? :alien:

I really like the 714 CB's. Do I wait until February to get them of just get the 712's now?

About what? The fact that you have a bigger club addiction than I do? Or the fact that you got shut down asking for 36 with the SpeedBlades? :alien:

I do have a minor club addiction. The 36 with the Speedblades was just to try and see if they really could beat out the 10yr old Mizzys. With the exception of 1, I only saw shots falling 20yds left of the target today, while the Mizzys held their line like Jman with his eye on a new SeeMore!!

I am pondering and looking for a very easy hybrid to hit. My rescue 11 just not cutting it for me. Good out of rough but just can hit it on the little shorter stuff. Any answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back