Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering apex and apex pro irons again... hit the apex with xp95 in it and felt light and lively. Ball jumping off the face. Now wanting to try the tour v in them then the pros with noth shafts

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Ah no way?! I picked one up for £99 (ex-demo, no headcover) so hope their deal wasn't as good! Thanks for the heads up though!

I know what you mean about potentially expensive fitting trips, I'm going to want to get fitted for irons next year myself and would love to do it at one of the official centres.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not quite that good a deal - £149 for a brand new one, but obviously it hasn't been hit and you get the headcover

Have you hit it Joe?

Ryan - I have not - but my lessons showed me that I am not missing laterally with my driver, I am missing vertically on the face. JB mentioned to check out the review threads on the Cleveland Classic line and I love what I have read about the Classic XL (and love the prices I am seein on the bay).

Only thing I'd say is that the stock shaft will probably feel pretty soft to you. It's not exactly the same beast, but the 310 came with the Kusala Black as a stock option.

I wonder what I'm pondering??

New Nike gear #nailedit

HA! No way. Well, the wedges, but that's it for me.

It's clearly Warrior golf, duh.

Even then, it's pretty soft in the tip. Feels really good though. Very smooth. I'm not sure what you're playing now though, so if it's similar then you might be in good shape. It's a great head and probably the most forgiving of the big deep faces. It's good up and down, but even laterally thanks to some variable face thickness.

I am pondering why I didnt try to get the THP special offer on the Hopkins wedges. I didnt want to fork up the $90 for custom engraving, and I didnt read about the THP rebate on them. Too bad I cant go back and get them put on right now.

I am pondering why I didnt try to get the THP special offer on the Hopkins wedges. I didnt want to fork up the $90 for custom engraving, and I didnt read about the THP rebate on them. Too bad I cant go back and get them put on right now.

If they haven't shipped call them.

TaylorMade wedges...

It's not #WPF, but I am curious as to what we might see next year in the wedge line after the release of the TP lines.

TaylorMade wedges...

It's not #WPF, but I am curious as to what we might see next year in the wedge line after the release of the TP lines.

That's a solid ponder.

Mine? BIO CELL!!!

a 3 wood.. hmm.

He has a store'n'lock just for his "extra" golf equipment

LOL, almost all my golf stuff is with me with the exception of 1 set of irons

Hopkins Golf balls?
I'll ponder those. Having just purchased two customized wedges, I wonder if they'll throw a sleeve of balls in as swag? One can hope....

LOL, almost all my golf stuff is with me with the exception of 1 set of irons

So your cluttering up your inlaws basement with it all then. Good move cheaper that way.

I'm pondering shiny things and which way to go with said shiny things

still have a garmin s4 watch and a smart square in my cart....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back