And to hit an R15.

Because, why not?

Hit the Aeroburner.

Write me a Thank You card.

Yep.

Hit the Aeroburner.

Yep.

I can't do white on a driver, but the mini...the mini is coming home to daddy this week.

I can't do white on a driver, but the mini...the mini is coming home to daddy this week.

Why not? Quit being so MENTAL!

Hit the Aeroburner.

Yep.

I would support this comment but my Aeroburner is sitting in a bag and hasnt been hit in the 3 weeks I have owned it.

I would support this comment but my Aeroburner is sitting in a bag and hasnt been hit in the 3 weeks I have owned it.

Seems like a personal problem there, dude.

I watched Freddie absolutely demolish this one. Then I smashed it repeatedly. Love the driver.

Seems like a personal problem there, dude.

I watched Freddie absolutely demolish this one. Then I smashed it repeatedly. Love the driver.

I am committed to a little thing called The King and I am focused on the XR right now. And quite frankly the XR is epic.

I am committed to a little thing called The King and I am focused on the XR right now. And quite frankly the XR is epic.

It was in my top 10 of the drivers I hit a few weeks back. XR was alright.

I'm surprised thr XR wasnt better for you, high launch and lowish spin seems right in your wheelhouse.

I'm surprised thr XR wasnt better for you, high launch and lowish spin seems right in your wheelhouse.

Like I said, it was alright. Many others I preferred over it though.

I havent had the chance to do a full comparison and I will do so after the King. If the Aeroburner can top the XR then I will be giddy.

I havent had the chance to do a full comparison and I will do so after the King. If the Aeroburner can top the XR then I will be giddy.
Different for everyone, but for me it had lower launch and higher spin... And an uglier head.

Different for everyone, but for me it had lower launch and higher spin... And an uglier head.

Thats the reason I ordered a 10.5* model with a Rogue Silver shaft.

Not mental, just not a fan of white on a driver.

It'll happen. Matte lime green.

Even if it works better for you?

Even if it works better for you?

Benefit to there being so many phenomenal clubs out right now, its possible to find one that works and fits the eye. Its why I love golf gear right now.

Benefit to there being so many phenomenal clubs out right now, its possible to find one that works and fits the eye. Its why I love golf gear right now.

I hear that dude. It has to fit the eye, hence the reason I could never game the Altitudes.

I hear that dude. It has to fit the eye, hence the reason I could never game the Altitudes.

Yeppers, thank god no one is making bad clubs right now.

But man, it makes me want to try them all. For work related purposes of course. LOL

But man, it makes me want to try them all. For work related purposes of course. LOL

Hahah. IN THE NAME OF TESTING!! Go forth, young James, and do work!

This, but I can't play golf in the lab.

This, but I can't play golf in the lab.

I cant play golf at work either.

Well, I can.

I have a sweet asphalt wedge that I demolish in the parking lot!

Vapor or XR 3-wood and 5-wood...

pondering a new 5 wood. thinking either Xr or fly-Z just need to try them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back