Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
never mind, sorted wrong, it was the 2015

Happy #WPF!

Todays wedge ponder goes directly to the Smart Sole S Wedge, 58*.

Happy #WPF!

Todays wedge ponder goes directly to the Smart Sole S Wedge, 58*.
Do it!!!

I ponder Toulon.

And M2.

Did I just say that?

Do it!!!

I ponder Toulon.

And M2.

Did I just say that?
I too ponder the M2.

Fortunately, that ponder ends soon!

I too ponder the M2.

Fortunately, that ponder ends soon!
:alien:

I also ponder new 330 golf balls. Ugh, I need them. Doubt anyone around here has the RX in yet either.

:alien:

I also ponder new 330 golf balls. Ugh, I need them. Doubt anyone around here has the RX in yet either.

Shoot me your address and I'll send you a sleeve :D

I'll join the #WPF. Thinking about going MD3 in 48, 54, 58.

Shoot me your address and I'll send you a sleeve :D
Hey, I appreciate the hell out of that but its all good dude. I'll find them soon enough!

Hey, I appreciate the hell out of that but its all good dude. I'll find them soon enough!

It's all good! The offer stands if you change your mind!

I'll join in on #WPF too...matte black 58* MD3 PM Grind w/ black DG shaft and acid green grip (or maybe a black grip to go 100% stealth mode)...but that price at RBG for Wilson PMP is hard not to ponder...

In honour of WPF, I am currently thinking about how awesome my J15's are. #NoPurchasePonder
I'm still in love with my J40s lol. We'll see if my new PMP will finally replace them.

6.5 PX LZ iron shafts.

No more #WPF for me as MD3's and a PM Grind recently arrived. Still need some Heavenwood and Apex hybrid in my life. Fowler's F6 Baffler is interesting as well.

Im telling you right now, that come March 14th, you will see your next wedges. I promise. Now granted you will have to wait a while after that, but I am serious when I say that.

Im telling you right now, that come March 14th, you will see your next wedges. I promise. Now granted you will have to wait a while after that, but I am serious when I say that.

I'm already pondering those. Have been since last trip out, is that bad?

No more #WPF for me as MD3's and a PM Grind recently arrived. Still need some Heavenwood and Apex hybrid in my life. Fowler's F6 Baffler is interesting as well.
I've got a GBB HW head that's yours if you want it. It got abused on the topline by someone at a get together, but its just sitting here.

Debating grabbing a wedge next Saturday when at Golftown: SmartSole 2.0, Rotex 2.0 CB, MD3...... or waiting until closer to the season

I've got a GBB HW head that's yours if you want it. It got abused on the topline by someone at a get together, but its just sitting here.

I can live with that. I have a PX LZ Handcrafted sitting here that would work great. Where is the best place to pick up an adapter?

I can live with that. I have a PX LZ Handcrafted sitting here that would work great. Where is the best place to pick up an adapter?
The bay or golfworks. I'll try to get it out tomorrow with the other things I need to ship. Shoot me your addy again as I don't think I have it saved in this phone.

amazon has had them too for decent price and prime eligible. Not sure if they still do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back