Official Golfing Weather Thread

Miserable weather today. Drizzling and probably mid-sixties. Which is bad for SoCal. But I still got top,ay golf on Christmas Eve. So life is good, considering.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Today would have been awesome it was upper 70’a all day!!!

Going to be in the low 60s next Thursday so I'm playing!!

Our forecast is 60° tomorrow, with 10-15 mph winds. I hope the winds hold off until the afternoon. Was cloudy and dreary today, one of our like 3 or 4 cloudy days a year. :ROFLMAO:

Going to be back in the upper 60’s tomorrow

One more day in the fifties. Then heavy rain, and cooler weather moving in on Tuesday and Wednesday.
So will hit the links tomorrow.

I specifically took today off from work to play some golf. Instead I am looking out the window at the rain. Hoping it clears up in time for me to get out in the afternoon for at least 9 holes.

Upper 40s then lower 50s yesterday when I walked 18

Weather for my next round:

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 4.54.31 PM.png

I have 4 rounds so far in 2021, it’s currently 46 with rain coming in, in about 3 hours. Should I go get 18 in?

Made the kids practice today, girls were pissed :ROFLMAO:

36 degrees with a 7 mph wind.

Made the kids practice today, girls were pissed :ROFLMAO:

36 degrees with a 7 mph wind.
Do you have boys and girls at same time, or is you season split? Here in NY I have Boys in fall and girls in Spring (But the state championship for boys is in the spring because some boys programs still play spring).

Do you have boys and girls at same time, or is you season split? Here in NY I have Boys in fall and girls in Spring (But the state championship for boys is in the spring because some boys programs still play spring).
I’ve got them both. It’s hell, but, I don’t trust anyone else in our school system that coaches to truly take care of the programs.

It was about 50° when we teed off this morning, around 60° when we finished. Just enough clouds that the sun couldn't warm us up much, and 10 mph winds on the back 9.

We were supposed to play tomorrow, but the forecast is calling for 25-35 mph winds with 40+ mph gusts. Ain't nobody got time for that.

I’ve got them both. It’s hell, but, I don’t trust anyone else in our school system that coaches to truly take care of the programs.
Gotcha we are lucky to be able to focus on one group at a time having the two seasons

Gotcha we are lucky to be able to focus on one group at a time having the two seasons
I’ve got most of mine year round which is nice, but the spring gets nuts. When I was in classroom still I was there 1-2 days a week, which I was ok with :ROFLMAO:

1bde01e7ba9cabf2531aafef1fdae26c.jpg

First tee at ours last Sunday.

It hasn’t improved. Access roads are shut.

Enjoy your golf!

Supposed to be nice Sunday. Playing at 7AM so that I can get done and watch some football. Probably will be in the mid 50s by the time I am done. Would do the same tomorrow but have to work all day.

Getting into the 70s by next weekend. Playing in a scramble Saturday. Will book a tee time Sunday morning for that.

I’ve got most of mine year round which is nice, but the spring gets nuts. When I was in classroom still I was there 1-2 days a week, which I was ok with :ROFLMAO:
You guys played 18 hole matches? and go release time? Nice. We play 9 holers and I get about 5-6 release days for tournaments per season.

The course had a dusting of snow this morning, by mid day it was mostly clear.
The temperature hovered just above freezing, cloudy with a breeze.
What a great day for golf, nobody in front, nobody behind. I don’t understand why so few people play in the winter.

It was around 40 and lightly raining when we started. The temperature dropped and it switched to freezing rain then snow. My friend bailed after 9 but the snowy mix had stopped and the sun was coming out so I finished. I struggled in the cold wet first nine but played much better on the second nine. 20210116_142025.jpg

87° today, 88° tomorrow. Playing 18 in the morning.

aacab4071a9d6a7358b3b92635bd8358.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was bordering on hot by the end of the round. approaching the 70s. Had the 1/4 zip off Could have definitely used shorts on the back 9. Contemplating shorts for tomorrows round.

Past year I've been playing really early; first tee time out around anywhere in between 6:00-7AM. However, past few days/weeks, it's been cold with frost delay. Tuesday was 30* at 6:30am. Can't wait it out because of work so had to skip out on the round.

Back