Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I thought I was kind of a prick , I would never be glad someone fell even if it was hawk.

This has over 55K hits and almost every comment says its funny

[video=youtube;ROWVA-ZMqtU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROWVA-ZMqtU&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Last edited:
Im pretty sure the company owner (GG) just asked you to drop it.

"This has over 55K hits and almost every comments says its funny"

Beating a dead horse helps neither you nor the horse....

My snow blower is officially on the shelf for at least 2 weeks and it's been snowing like crazy pretty much all day yesterday and so far a good part of today. I went out to blow the snow last night and got 1/2 way done with my driveway (3 car garage) and done, no more snow blower. I shoveled that crap and nearly broke my back. Now since then we've gotten probably 4 more inches or so and it's all sitting there waiting for me to get off work and start shoveling. Took the blower to Sears (it's a Craftsman) only to find out Sears sends them all to Minneapolis to get repaired and it'll be "around 2 weeks" before it's back. Damn!!! :angry::angry::angry:

My snow blower is officially on the shelf for at least 2 weeks and it's been snowing like crazy pretty much all day yesterday and so far a good part of today. I went out to blow the snow last night and got 1/2 way done with my driveway (3 car garage) and done, no more snow blower. I shoveled that crap and nearly broke my back. Now since then we've gotten probably 4 more inches or so and it's all sitting there waiting for me to get off work and start shoveling. Took the blower to Sears (it's a Craftsman) only to find out Sears sends them all to Minneapolis to get repaired and it'll be "around 2 weeks" before it's back. Damn!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Is that another name for the male rapper Vanilla Ice?

And I already hear excuses about your back for your upcoming golf match...hehe

Vanilla Ice has a show on HGTV. Just sayin

Is it running and just not throwing or is it not running at all? I've heard of Sears sending them out and the only issue was the shear pin (guys in the store just didn't know anything)

Is that another name for the male rapper Vanilla Ice?

And I already hear excuses about your back for your upcoming golf match...hehe
Sometimes all I can do is shake my head and laugh at you.

And don't worry, I will offer no excuses regardless of the outcome of our upcoming match. I've seen the scores you're shooting, the only match I'd win against you right now is a snow ball fight.

time to move P4B, or just don't shovel the snow. we've got about 9'' on the ground and i won't touch it.

You're probably thinking of this guy...

I remember him well Spank, but no that's not what I was referring to when I was telling of my trials and tribulations with my SNOW BLOWER!
best-snow-blower.jpg

time to move P4B, or just don't shovel the snow. we've got about 9'' on the ground and i won't touch it.

Is this from the storm thats coming my way? Can you please keep it there? Thanks. Maybe you need to move too? Texico? lol

Is this from the storm thats coming my way? Can you please keep it there? Thanks. Maybe you need to move too? Texico? lol
Isn't Texico a gas station? Pretty sure we had gas stations called Texico back in the day.

I don't even know if this storm is coming to you or what, hell I didn't think it was supposed to snow and yesterday I woke up to it coming down and it hasn't stopped yet. I'm going to bring a snow ball with me to Orlando in a couple weeks and chuck it at JB when he picks me up at the airport. I'll bet it's been a while since he's been hit with a snow ball.

yeah, texico doesn't need me, nor does anywhere out west.

it's just one of those freak snow storms.

poor smalls, busting his arse on the ice. i fell earlier today, it wasn't fun.

yeah, texico doesn't need me, nor does anywhere out west.

it's just one of those freak snow storms.

poor smalls, busting his arse on the ice. i fell earlier today, it wasn't fun.

Slipping on ice is no joke. I've seen so many folks with broken hips, wrists, arms, and even concussions in the ER just by slipping on ice that it's staggering. I think it was safer to walk on the snow then clearing it and having it ice over after you clear it.

Slipping on ice is no joke. I've seen so many folks with broken hips, wrists, arms, and even concussions in the ER just by slipping on ice that it's staggering. I think it was safer to walk on the snow then clearing it and having it ice over after you clear it.

yeah, i watched a girl at work fall on the sidewalk outside the office and break her wrist. i've broken my wrist a couple of times, when i go down, i don't even try to break my fall anymore. i just take it, lol

yeah, i watched a girl at work fall on the sidewalk outside the office and break her wrist. i've broken my wrist a couple of times, when i go down, i don't even try to break my fall anymore. i just take it, lol
That's actually a good way to cut down on breaks and such, just try to fall on your shoulder or something else. In your case TC you might want to try to go head first, that noggin of your's has to be pretty damn solid! :wink:

I'm with you and at my age I could break a hip, haha. If TC falls they call it an earth quake in Oklahoma, lol.

The most pain Ive even been in was when I slipped on ice and hurt my tailbone. To this day Id rather fall on anything else but my arse bone.

The most pain Ive even been in was when I slipped on ice and hurt my tailbone. To this day Id rather fall on anything else but my arse bone.
I've done something similar while snowboarding and I got turned backwards and the edge of the board dug into the snow, sent me in the air feet up and I landed straight on my arse first thing that hit. I laid there paralyzed for a while, excruciating pain!!

It started snowing again!!! All I can think about is my next golfing day is farther away!

I've done something similar while snowboarding and I got turned backwards and the edge of the board dug into the snow, sent me in the air feet up and I landed straight on my arse first thing that hit. I laid there paralyzed for a while, excruciating pain!!

Im telling you giving birth cant be as painful as this was. haha I did this while living up in the Boston area and did it a couple times. Stupid rail road ties dont work very well as steps in the winter.

buying a new two wheeled toy and one dealer in charlotte just flat out hammered every dealer in Florida. All the guys down here are a grand more. Rant is I doubt the charlotte bike will still be there in three weeks. What what happened to matching prices?

Lol mom said CLT was due for like 8", that town won't open back up for a week.

It started snowing again!!! All I can think about is my next golfing day is farther away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back