Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My clothing sponsor cut all their spending for marketing via sponsorships. Three cheers for sending dozens of mails introducing myself!

What is the over/under for how many months until all the New Year's resolution gym people pack it in? The gym is way too crowded now!

What is the over/under for how many months until all the New Year's resolution gym people pack it in? The gym is way too crowded now!

No worries, Hanks. They will be paying their fat tax soon enough.

February 7th is my guess. They'll make it through January, but that first monday in February they'll be "too busy" or something to go. I really hope its sooner than that as trying to fit in a decent workout over lunch is hard enough without these people taking up all my machines!

Fedex shipping sucks!

Overpriced, forgets to pick up packages, can't find my house (UPS never had a problem), and now SNOW is another excuse! Sad when you have local hub in your phone. I constantly have to track down packages even with them being 3 miles of where I work. Since they have worst time finding my house I have them shipped to work. It's not any better!

8" of snow coming our way again. Nice. C'mon PGA Show trip!

8 to 10" of snow predicted here in the next 24 to 36 hours. Then rain like crazy....this town in going to be a big mush bowl.

HTML! Every project I am working on right now requires extensive knowledge on how to use/do it and I don't understand anything about it.

HTML! Every project I am working on right now requires extensive knowledge on how to use/do it and I don't understand anything about it.

You can do it! You just have to get in the frame of mind to work with it.

You can do it! You just have to get in the frame of mind to work with it.

I promise I can't do it. I don't even know how to use all the functions on the forum and I own the darn thing. I am totally computer illiterate and I only learned today what html even meant.

you can doooo it!
there are a few sites that explain html in really easy to understand lil chunks

Depending on what you are trying to do with HTML you may be able to find some good software to translate what you want into HTML.

People asking for RTs on Twitter. It would of course not bother me if they didn't show up in my feed, but now it's really annoying with people going "@Oliver_Wilson ollie,top man,seen ya play a few times,any chance of a follow or retweet?". For some reason it's only (Euro) golf pros doing the RTs.

People asking for RTs on Twitter. It would of course not bother me if they didn't show up in my feed, but now it's really annoying with people going "@Oliver_Wilson ollie,top man,seen ya play a few times,any chance of a follow or retweet?". For some reason it's only (Euro) golf pros doing the RTs.

Yes. I noticed the Euro pro thing as well.

GG- HTML isn't all that difficult. If you are just doing simple things, that is. It is when you get into the harder stuff like C+ that sucks.

Find a good online tutorial on how to do it, and remember, when working in html, Notepad is your friend! It does not try to fix all of the obvious errors in punctiation like Word does.

Snow. Every state in the country has it (even HI) on the ground somewhere except FL. guess where I'm going soon?

When you follow someone, you can choose not follow their re-tweets.

Snow. Every state in the country has it (even HI) on the ground somewhere except FL. guess where I'm going soon?

nobody ever believes me when i tell them it snows in hawaii... lol

We got 10 cm of snow last night and more today. We rarely get snow here and the city is not set up for it so CHAOS has set in here in Victoria. I HATE SNOW!

We got 10 cm of snow last night and more today. We rarely get snow here and the city is not set up for it so CHAOS has set in here in Victoria. I HATE SNOW!

wait... they arent used to snow... in canada?

They are in the rainforest over there. It's like Canada's Hawaii.

Haha not bad Hawk. Thought I would add to the grief as were getting the storm that hit Boston overnight. Like 4 foot snow banks around my driveway weren't enough

i need to visit this canadian hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back