Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I saw that but I dont see how that is pumpkin considering the flavors really wouldnt match. I've been looking for pumpkin schnapps but its impossible to find and the party is tonight.

Just fill a pumpkin with vodka.

You know - you could also just put a container in there with dry ice and a drink as well.

Last resort - I'm sure some hippy out there makes beer out of pumpkins.

You know - you could also just put a container in there with dry ice and a drink as well.

I love pumpkin beer! I am not a hippy

There are tons of pumpkin beers (from big companies too) and I heard they arent bad. I have something to put it in but the pumpkin was a cool idea.

I used to be a hippy for like 10 years of my life. I'm sure I drank some pumpkin beers.

Vanilla Ice cream or maybe just heavy cream.
Ice
Tablesppon or two of Pumpkin Pie filling
Rum or vodka
Dash of cinnamon

Blend that crap up. Use a lot of rum or vodka. Dark rum might be best. It might be drinkable after the first couple hit bottom.

Kevin

I used to be a hippy for like 10 years of my life. I'm sure I drank some pumpkin beers.

One of my favorites is Dogfish Punkin beer. You should try it if you can find it.

OMG I am an idiot...I didnt even think about the fact that spiced rum would be perfect for this since its all about the spice.

I found a pumpkin cream liqour and I could mix it with whipped vodka/vanilla vodka.

OMG I am an idiot...I didnt even think about the fact that spiced rum would be perfect for this.

Spiced rum is too weak. Like 60 proof. Adding cinnamon to like a Meyers dark would get the chicks drunker faster.

Kevin

Spiced rum is too weak. Like 60 proof. Adding cinnamon to like a Meyers dark would get the chicks drunker faster.

Kevin

Yeah but its all about taste for girls and most dont need that much alcohol anyways. Why did I agree to make this stupid drink.

Alcoholic. I make a new drink for every party and not going to lie...pumpkin doesnt sound that good to me in a drink.

Drink my buddies and I came up with.

1/2 glass Cottonwood Pumpkin Ale (or any other pumpkin ale)

In a shot glass mix:
1/2 Baileys
1/2 Goldschlager

Serve as a bomb. Tastes exactly like a pumpkin pie with a bit of chocolate/cinnamon taste. Just make sure to drink quickly as Bailey's + Beer curdles.

Normally 4-5 of these gets me pretty happy :D.

Now that I think about it, throw some brown sugar in there, too. It might take a few trial runs. Could be fun getting hammered while you perfect it.

Of course if it was me in the old days, while mixing I would be drinking a dark rum and Diet Coke. I'd just kind of show the rum the Coke.

Kevin

One of my favorites is Dogfish Punkin beer. You should try it if you can find it.

This is one of my favorites. Too bad it's $10 a 4pack. I have 12 beers left and may just pwne a few tonight.

Tap-in Talking

The flu!

Tap,Tap,Tap

That's like twice in 2 weeks, Duey! Is Liz feeding you antifreeze?

Beginning to wonder at this point. I got over the last one pretty quickly and then she had it, seems its back.

Tap,Tap,Tap

You have a CO detector?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back