Official Rant of the Day

Ugh. At least my cats keep it on the carpet. Which will probably soon all be replaced with tile.
She's a typical vindictive cat, we have hardwood floors in the whole house, and the only place she makes a mess is on the area rugs or furniture.😼🤬

Having to lead an all day planning meeting on an OEM release day is brutal to say the least!

Gotta love when you’re changing your newborn son’s diaper in the dark, on your bed, and he pees everywhere!😳😡😢👎

Slow play, need I say more. Was only myself and another dude . Of course he’s ahead of me and shooting 4 balls while I’m waiting to tee off. Let’s say I was less then impressed . Not only by shooting the 4 balls , 3 of which ended up going over the edge onto the boulevard.

Slow play, need I say more. Was only myself and another dude . Of course he’s ahead of me and shooting 4 balls while I’m waiting to tee off. Let’s say I was less then impressed . Not only by shooting the 4 balls , 3 of which ended up going over the edge onto the boulevard.
Yesterday we had 13 guys show up in our group, so we split up into two foursomes and a fivesome. A twosome was on the first green when our lead group teed off (I was in the second foursome). The whole rest of the day, that twosome had all three of our groups backed up and waiting to hit shots on every hole, and had lost two holes to the foursome ahead of them. They weren't playing multiple balls or anything, they were just slow AF - and didn't seem to care one bit.

Yesterday we had 13 guys show up in our group, so we split up into two foursomes and a fivesome. A twosome was on the first green when our lead group teed off (I was in the second foursome). The whole rest of the day, that twosome had all three of our groups backed up and waiting to hit shots on every hole, and had lost two holes to the foursome ahead of them. They weren't playing multiple balls or anything, they were just slow AF - and didn't seem to care one bit.
Entitled people I tell you. Well I’m not afraid to say anything ....nothing too bad as it’s my past workplace. Polite told him to let me pass and play however many shots he wants to just be smart about it .

I mean common sense, I would let someone pass me if I’m going to shoot off many shots. Makes for a more enjoyable time for all not being rushed and watched. But some people lack common sense

Gotta love when you’re changing your newborn son’s diaper in the dark, on your bed, and he pees everywhere!😳😡😢👎

You don't have a cloth nearby to make sure the sprinkler head is covered at all times?

Black ice sucks. Was passenger in a vehicle last night when control of the car was lost entering on ramp to freeway and slid off the road into the guard rail. No one was injured thankfully but it was scary as another vehicle slid right behind us almost hitting us while still in the car only to hit the same rail a few feet away. Both cars are effed.

Black ice sucks. Was passenger in a vehicle last night when control of the car was lost entering on ramp to freeway and slid off the road into the guard rail. No one was injured thankfully but it was scary as another vehicle slid right behind us almost hitting us while still in the car only to hit the same rail a few feet away. Both cars are effed.

damn dude. Glad everyone is ok. Black ice is way worse and scarier than driving in snow.

damn dude. Glad everyone is ok. Black ice is way worse and scarier than driving in snow.
Absolutely. I'd take snow driving any day. Black ice your just driving along and next thing you know you can't do anything.

yuo
Absolutely. I'd take snow driving any day. Black ice your just driving along and next thing you know you can't do anything.

yup, it's absolutely terrible.

Oh holy hell dude. That’s terrifying!

Oh holy hell dude. That’s terrifying!
Seeing that car coming at us was definitely terrifying. What sucked even worse was waiting outside in the 20* temps for almost 2 hours for the police to show up. When they finally arrived they said they had over 40 calls before us and they just got rear ended on their way there :oops:

Glad everyone is OK. Black ice is terrifying.

Two full days of Quarterly Business Reviews & I have a house full of these guys sanding & loud shop vacs.
BAA2A529-3286-4948-A8D0-4CC027125FCE.jpeg
DD8729DF-AA85-4705-9E40-997A40FBD8AF.jpeg

I was sitting there, wife is in my office, and see this guy come down the hallway. 🤣
I didn’t know Ringling Brothers pivoted business interests to drywall.

I didn’t know Ringling Brothers pivoted business interests to drywall.
I mean these guys showed up & we have 10’ & 11’ ceilings with no ladders. They looked like jockeys so I was interested to see how they were going to get up there. No I know. 😂

How difficult is it to enable some sort of automatic response on a defunct email account? If they kill the account you would get an undeliverable notification, but if they keep the account open but have nobody check it why does it still exist? Even for a week or two so that we can update our address books to the new address...

Glad you and everyone else are physically okay! Black ice is dangerous stuff!

Holy crap, just seeing this now, so glad everyone is ok.

Oof. Close meeting.

Back