Official Sligo Thread

Fed Ex man just brought me new latest haul! Black and White Visors, Asia Grey/Orange O'Brien, and Asia Orange Scriver! I'll try to get some pics up later today or tomorrow.

Fed Ex man just brought me new latest haul! Black and White Visors, Asia Grey/Orange O'Brien, and Asia Orange Scriver! I'll try to get some pics up later today or tomorrow.
sweet man! I've seen the Asia Grey/Orange O'Brien and it's pretty sick. if my dad didn't have it already, I would've ordered it too. should look awesome with 2011 Orange pants. :)

I need to take pics of my stuff as well.

sweet man! I've seen the Asia Grey/Orange O'Brien and it's pretty sick. if my dad didn't have it already, I would've ordered it too. should look awesome with 2011 Orange pants. :)

I need to take pics of my stuff as well.

I don't know if I could rock orange pants or not. Maybe..... probably not. :D

I don't know if I could rock orange pants or not. Maybe..... probably not. :D
LoL. you can do it!

if not, 2011 white pants should be a good one too. if not white, just black. hehe.

LoL. you can do it!

if not, 2011 white pants should be a good one too. if not white, just black. hehe.

I loathe white pants. It's not my thing at all. Give me black pants and I'll be happy. Maybe a good grey too.

I loathe white pants. It's not my thing at all. Give me black pants and I'll be happy. Maybe a good grey too.
might be a little hard to match it with grey pants. but for sure black will work. :)

might be a little hard to match it with grey pants. but for sure black will work. :)

Anything's possible.... you just have to believe! :D

My new Sligo haul!

SDC10556.jpg

Asia Grey/Orange O'Brien
SDC10557.jpg

SDC10558.jpg

Asia Orange Scriver
SDC10559.jpg

Those are nice! Wish I could pull off the visor look, but alas I was not gifted in the hair dept. I would just end up with a roasted melon.

Those are nice! Wish I could pull off the visor look, but alas I was not gifted in the hair dept. I would just end up with a roasted melon.

Thanks! I've found visors to be better for me as they keep my head cooler in the heat. They just suck when it's raining though!

Nice pick up 9I! I have the Grey O'Brien from it's original release in '09 and it's one of my fav Sligo shirts of all time.

Thanks! It's a great shirt.

Nice pick up 9I! I have the Grey O'Brien from it's original release in '09 and it's one of my fav Sligo shirts of all time.
agreed. my dad has it. it's really nice!

better late than never. some from Dec haul.

Grey w/ Orange St James
GreyStJames.jpg

GreyStJames1.jpg

Black Gavin
BlackGavin.jpg

BlackGavin1.jpg

White Hoffland ($15 woW!!!)
WhiteHoffland1.jpg

WhiteHoffland.jpg

Sligo Green Colter
SligoGreenColter1.jpg

SligoGreenColter.jpg

my favorite of the bunch! Black Colter with Vegas Pink stitching
VegasColter.jpg

VegasColter1.jpg

Another great haul...
The grey St. James is one of those shirts that looks even better in person. Same w/ the Gavin... And the Black/Vegass Colter is $$...
Thanks man.

Great haul MD!! I have to agree the black/pink Colter looks awesome!!

Great haul MD!! I have to agree the black/pink Colter looks awesome!!
Thanks man.

imagine that shirt with the Vegas Pink Plaids. it might be a go to outfit for me. :)

Looked through the catalogue and wow! Some of the stuff is a bit hit and miss, but the rest is smokin'.

Back