Official Sligo Thread

My goodies I ordered from Sligo were supposed to arrive today but it's stuck somewhere in Ohio due to the snow. I hope it arrives soon!!

The new Black Digitile Trousers are so good!

The new Black Digitile Trousers are so good!

BlackDigitile.jpg

Awesome pants! I'm going to have to get me a pair of those! Shorts too!

Definitely have to pick a pair of those up. Considering how I just got my first order of sligo in and love it (1 of the pieces was the platinum digitile shorts), these are a no-brainer.

Have both digitile from last year and these will be next.

Nice. No wonder he went low yesterday.

Yeah I definitely like that shirt! Thanks for the pic! I really like that belt in the next pic up, goes perfectly with the back of the shirt and those pants, all around great look for BG and Sligo!

The orange Scotty is definitely a great looking shirt and that color Wallack is really nice, but I don't like BG's white sunglasses.

I love than orange, very similar if not the same to the orange Asia Scriver I have. Love Sligo Orange! The wallack is $$$ too. The pink one will be mine!

is that wallack shirt pink or purple?

The orange Scotty is definitely a great looking shirt and that color Wallack is really nice, but I don't like BG's white sunglasses.

I agree.... his sunglasses aren't my style either.

thanks, i can't tell. i like the design. the stupid flowers are in the way, lol

No problem. It is an swesome design. Sligo has once again set the bar very high.

TC you are color blind correct?

I know a guy that is the same way. He just stays away from certain colors so no mix up.

Back