Official THE Ohio State football thread

Yeah awful timing with Sparty and wolverines looming
I was going to say you honestly think he won't play in those games? Then I see this...
And hes under age which is auto 2 weeks suspension at a minimum by the school
And if this is true [good on the school], he will be back for Michigan but not state. Chances Braxton gets moved back to QB for a game or 2?

I was going to say you honestly think he won't play in those games? Then I see this...

And if this is true [good on the school], he will be back for Michigan but not state. Chances Braxton gets moved back to QB for a game or 2?
I think the issue with Braxton is arm strength and being able to throw passes with any kind of velocity?

I think the issue with Braxton is arm strength and being able to throw passes with any kind of velocity?
Is he going to be a better option than Jones? At least Braxton can make fast people look, not fast...

Osu wont beat sparty without jt..they wont start over with miller so its jones or bust

Is he going to be a better option than Jones? At least Braxton can make fast people look, not fast...
Mich. States defense would load the box and stop the run. Not having a threat to get the ball downfield will not work against Sparty.

Osu wont beat sparty without jt..they wont start over with miller so its jones or bust
You're right, just wondering what the chances were.
Mich. States defense would load the box and stop the run. Not having a threat to get the ball downfield will not work against Sparty.
Yeah you need a competent passing game to have a chance against msu. Or a legit defense, which tosu has shown at times to he but not consistently.

Can't believe what is coming out of Columbus. Supposedly CarDALE was in vehicle as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has the school stepped in in the past? No way Urban suspends him for a full meaningful game?

ESPN reporting suspended for 1 game against Minnesota, although subjected to 2 games but won't see it. Dodged that bullet...

Can't believe what is coming out of Columbus. Supposedly CarDALE was in vehicle as well.

Cardale is apparently a Machavellian mastermind.

ESPN reporting suspended for 1 game against Minnesota, although subjected to 2 games but won't see it. Dodged that bullet...
Gene Smith quoted as saying it was a misdemeanor offense so he doesn't face the 2 game suspension.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Gene Smith quoted as saying it was a misdemeanor offense so he doesn't face the 2 game suspension.

Right but as he is underage, from what I've heard reported, it is treated as a second offense. Under that, it is 2 weeks of competition. Fwiw, I think 1 game is fair, but the msu fan in me wants it to me 2.

Worst night ever at the household and I wake up to this.

Great team captain.

Sigh

Right but as he is underage, from what I've heard reported, it is treated as a second offense. Under that, it is 2 weeks of competition. Fwiw, I think 1 game is fair, but the msu fan in me wants it to me 2.
I'm with you. I think it should be 2 games and I'm an OSU fan. I hate that these kids do this sh*t and nothing happens. Sadly I think it's going to take killing someone before college athletics really do something about the drinking and driving and the underage drinking of the players.

I'm confused how the suspension was already announced .

I thought it was mandatory two games ? I mean it wouldn't really matter as that would make Illinois as well but somewhere the facts aren't correct here.

Or I just suck at reading

I'm confused how the suspension was already announced .

I thought it was mandatory two games ? I mean it wouldn't really matter as that would make Illinois as well but somewhere the facts aren't correct here.

Or I just suck at reading

ESPN says Meyer announced

Whoops i thought sparty was after minny...1 or 2 shouldnt matter....hopefully

I was just in Columbus two weekends ago and walked everywhere. And there where plenty of cabs and Uber options. Absolutely no excuse to be drinking and driving. Hope he learns his lesson.

So apparently Barrett was only cited with a misdemeanor that's how he avoids the mandatory two games.

At least that's what ESPN is reporting

So apparently Barrett was only voted with a misdemeanor that's how he avoids the mandatory two games.

Sounds like Meyer up to his usual tricks to me

Sounds like Meyer up to his usual tricks to me

More than likely.

Regardless it wouldn't matter too much if he wasn't in against Illinois .

Urban is apparently good at this. Because didn't he have a DE at Florida driving so drunk he passed out at a green light, and he only missed 1 game? Or was that after he had left?

So apparently Barrett was only cited with a misdemeanor that's how he avoids the mandatory two games.

Wonder how much swag he signed for the cops to get the misdemeanor?

He could be pretty rusty after having 3 weeks off.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks for stopping by everyone see ya next sat

Back