Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Ok everyone it is official now!!! Our second round on Saturday (the scramble) will begin at 2:28 on the Champion course. I hope no one who originally signed up will back out but if you do need to for some reason please try to let One-T know ASAP so he can try to find a replacement.

Are these staggered tee times or are we all going off shotgun style?

Ok everyone it is official now!!! Our second round on Saturday (the scramble) will begin at 2:28 on the Champion course. I hope no one who originally signed up will back out but if you do need to for some reason please try to let One-T know ASAP so he can try to find a replacement.

Nice! Well done you two! Lookign forward to it! AG and I are in!

I will be in Newark next friday....I am so excited...hahaha

I am guessing you made it out of Newark alive. Please post how as many others would like to know...HAHAHAHA

Can you guys let us know how many are playing in the 2nd round on Saturday. You guys are teeing off pretty late (especially for the last few groups) and we want to find out who will be available for early hour dinners and who will be significantly later.

Can you guys let us know how many are playing in the 2nd round on Saturday. You guys are teeing off pretty late (especially for the last few groups) and we want to find out who will be available for early hour dinners and who will be significantly later.

Sure JB here are the list of teams/players again:

Saturday May 21th - 2nd Round
Team 1 = TC, CoolBreez,Cmoors, WR
Team 2 = Rbelbin,Gray,Chunyloversfriend,Adamsgirl
Team 3 = G4L, DMB, True Temper, Clamfist
Team 4 = Biggsy, UncleDaddy,OEMKevin, Spank2
Team 5 = Dakota,Bulldog,SWFLA, CG-13
Team 6 = DrTeeth, Mrblind9, RxGus, 9Iron
Team 7 = Thainer, Chunkylover, KellyBo, SMG
Team 8 = P4B, OneT, Yoccos, Spank
Team 9 = Ddec, P4Bdad, Degoins, Hanks

Sure JB here are the list of teams/players again:

Saturday May 21th - 2nd Round
Team 1 = TC, CoolBreez,Cmoors, WR
Team 2 = Rbelbin,Gray,Chunyloversfriend,Adamsgirl
Team 3 = G4L, DMB, True Temper, Clamfist
Team 4 = Biggsy, UncleDaddy,OEMKevin, Spank2
Team 5 = Dakota,Bulldog,SWFLA, CG-13
Team 6 = DrTeeth, Mrblind9, RxGus, 9Iron
Team 7 = Thainer, Chunkylover, KellyBo, SMG
Team 8 = P4B, OneT, Yoccos, Spank
Team 9 = Ddec, P4Bdad, Setho, Hanks

Okay, that means that the last of the people should be teeing off somewhere around 3pm or a little later. Means finish by about 7:30pm. Okay, that is what I needed.

PS - That list still shows Setho.

Okay, that means that the last of the people should be teeing off somewhere around 3pm or a little later. Means finish by about 7:30pm. Okay, that is what I needed.

right and i believe degoins agreed to play in his spot

Saw it and corrected. Working on getting people out and done earlier, but it worked out last year when the last group off Champions did not tee off till around 3 if I remember correctly and we were back in time for the formal dinner. This round will be scramble/captains choice which should go a little quicker plus there is no formal plans for dinner on Saturday so grilled cheese at the Ibar for all!!! LOL

Have you tried reaching out to Patty? She might be able to help.

But only one person has done it for two outings.

Hanks'd the rental cart
Hanks'd P4B's ankle.

They are looking into the shirt for me and they are getting the shorts from Puma. The shirt is actually for those Adidas Woven Plaid shorts that we talked about a long time ago. The shirt has to be either a specific red or pink color to match the shorts. This is crucial as it is the outfit I will be wearing while I slay the dragon(you)

Its getting close now fellers!

This is crucial as it is the outfit I will be wearing while I slay the dragon(you)

Careful what you wish for dude....I would hate for those salty tears to end up on that pretty outfit of yours.

Careful what you wish for dude....I would hate for those salty tears to end up on that pretty outfit of yours.

LOL battle scars!!

Frick. I forgot to bring luggage to Philly. All I have are big rubbermaid bins and a duffle bag. Woops. Looks like I'll be buying luggage beforehand.

Dangit. I forgot my golf travel bag too. Ahaha great move hundy!

As for the weather and the humidity can some of the locals comment on what is it like and for golf shirts I have 100% cotton and 100% which is better fabric? In Arizona it is a dry heat (that is what the locals say) what is the weather like down in Florida.

As for the weather and the humidity can some of the locals comment on what is it like and for golf shirts I have 100% cotton and 100% which is better fabric? In Arizona it is a dry heat (that is what the locals say) what is the weather like down in Florida.

Might as well burn the cotton, it will only give you a heat stroke down here.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Agreed. Any golf shirt with a wicking fabric is good (Clima-cool, Dri-Fit, etc). Golf shorts with some ventilation or breathable fabric if possible unless you want to look like a swamp erupted in your you know what. It'll be humid so you'll sweat, so you just have to deal with it as best you can (those hand towels they give us in the cart come in awful handy).

Man am I looking forward to getting down there and playing some golf with eveyone. Both rounds should be fun on Saturday!

Actually, I thought he was going to be the odds on favorite but you know those bartenders can hold their liquor pretty well. Plenty of things around the compound to get DDeHanks'd so I wouldn't worry about it. I'm still waiting for that Clark Griswold moment in the pool though. :D

Haha I don't Drink on the course; but I will celebrate out little
Victories at the ibar each night.

Being a bartender Im always around alcohol so I don't drink as much as you'd think. I go through phases... Wine.. Whiskey... Beer.... Tequila. I have to mix it up.

Lately it's just plain old miller lite with a piece of Serrano pepper

Man am I looking forward to getting down there and playing some golf with eveyone. Both rounds should be fun on Saturday!
Looking forward to seeing you again SMG, it's been way too long!

LOL I think I need to make an announcement here. I do not plan on any drinking escapades so I don't want anyone disappointed. My money is on CG13 after watching that champagne video.

Haha I can drink beer for days; I'll get all "whatnotted" up with ya all at the bar and be up to kick ass and take names in the am, 1 aspirin, 1 nuun tablet, and if that doesn't work- 1 hair of the dog lol

I have a feeling the next two weeks are going to fly by. Then it arrives....And after the outing last year when GG and I promised something even better for 2011....Well, its here and we think you will be extremely happy.

Oh man even better?!? You two are absolutely amazing!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I can't do that. Ashworth is synonymous with Fred Couples. Fred Couples is synonymous with ahh2fly. I don't want to make a bad first impression if I show up wearing anything other than Ashworth.

Back