Official US Open Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta feel for DJ.

Uh oh Tiger

MMMM my dad makes those if I go over for breakfast. Father's Day or not.
The Father's Day ham and cheesy hash brown potatoes will soon be done!

Kevin

Whoops for Tiger.

You got a fedex box to send me some? I love those.

The sour cream kind topped with corn flakes? That's the kind I like.

Phil cannot get a putt close since the first.

Kevin

Time to break out the "fathers day" beer

Lot's of golf to go, we could see a lot of turns, but Ernie is looking pretty solid for sure.

TW is struggling as well. Lying 3 off the green still. He got the opening he needed with the collapse by DJ

Great shot by the Frenchman. Will have a great chance for two-putt birdie.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Miller still not giving Ernie props.

Is this going to be a story of one person getting hot on the back nine, or the person who just stayed steady with no mistakes?

If McDowell does not up the bar he'll loose, looks like he may have a chance on the 5th.

Is it fork time for DJ?

+Sam Adams Summer Ale

btw....I'm loving the 'prime time' golf. Wish they'd have more of this for other tourneys

Time to break out the "fathers day" beer

Miller giving Ernie crap for a long layup but said nothing of Phil's ball laying 12 yards ahead

Massive meltdown by dj. I felt it would happen but not so early and severely. Tiger isn't looking sharp either. Go Ernie!

I can't believe that DJ has started to fold like this. If Tiger can't pull it together I'm hoping that Ernie pulls through. An Els, Woods, and Mickelson playoff tomorrow would be even better!

Does anyone know where you can find the Callaway Military style hats that Mcdowell is wearing??

TW is struggling as well. Lying 3 off the green still. He got the opening he needed with the collapse by DJ

While everyone is stuggling; Ernie, D. Love, Phil, and Frenchy are doing pretty good so far.

I was rooting for Tiger to shoot a big number today....guess I should have been more specific!

OMG, hysterical. Just got word from a friend there that a plane just flew over with the message on the back. It is EPIC!

It said

Spoiler
Tiger are you my Daddy?

LMAO!!!! i wish i would've thought of that!

so far DJ looks like he forgot to toke one before he tee'd off, tiger and phil are both playing average golf, and i think mcdowell's gonna be tough!

Another bogey by Tiger. I expect him to come back some, but he has a lot of people between him and the lead.

Bogey for Tiger. Another two shot swing with the Frenchman. It's like watching Jacques Pepin de-bone a chicken. No problem at all.

Kevin

Big onions for McDowell on that putt. Cool guy.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back