Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

I need a poutine update, please.

Simply had a great day of golf and night of food with a bunch of my THP family in Ohio today.

Even though no prizes are coming home with anyone in our foursome, had a very enjoyable round with INGolfer, Buckbug, and Scottro today. I wish my range game had translated better to the course, but the bent grass rough ate me alive on a poor ballstriking day.

Even though the main THP Outing is not my next event, I'm lucky to have two more Invitationals in Atlanta and Las Vegas to look forward to this year.

Thanks to Dan and Mike for the great job of site selection and making sure all the bases were covered. Thanks to JB and GG for giving all of us a chance to get together. Finally, thanks to Cleveland Golf for the great hats, balls, and prizes, as well as letting us try out the new product lines this morning.

First: thank you to THP, JB n GG, Cleveland Golf, and Mike for a great day!
Second: Thanks to Toppdog for topping the first tee shot of the tournament & relieving all the pressure I felt!

Didn't play the best today but had a really great time! Thanks for the fun round Rustin, Jim, and Benji!

Great to meet you. See you in another right? Branson?

I had a good time also buddy! You can be my golfin partner anytime. Jim and Benji it was fun! I wish it would have been better golf all around.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Rustin, nice to meet you n the Mrs.
when you dial in those new irons you will be great. Play them all like the 4h!

Happily Tapping from toilet or bed.

First: thank you to THP, JB n GG, Cleveland Golf, and Mike for a great day!
Second: Thanks to Toppdog for topping the first tee shot of the tournament & relieving all the pressure I felt!

Great to meet you. See you in another right? Branson?

Rustin, nice to meet you n the Mrs.
when you dial in those new irons you will be great. Play them all like the 4h!

Happily Tapping from toilet or bed.

I sure hope so!

Just want to give one more thanks guys. Couldn't have been a better day. Didn't play very well today, but I gotta be honest that is the last thing on my mind. I got the chance to meet some great people today and I want to thank JB and Morgan for that, because if it wasn't for them and this site I would have never got this opportunity. Thanks you Mike for all the work you put in as well. I can proudly say this was the first of many many THP events for me!

Had great time today hanging with Adwillingham, Buckbug, and INGolfer. It was a pleasure to play a round of golf with you guys. Too bad we didn't play better but we had some good times and the weather held off for a great day. I had a wonderful time for my 1st Invitational. Thank you JB,GG, and Cleveland for everything today. I am proud to call THP my home! Can't wait to see the pics from today.

Sounds like everyone had a great time today. Can't wait to see pics

Tapa Slice

My recap will come in a few days, just wanted to thanks jb, gg and Cleveland golf for making this all possible. Another amazing time with thpers to no surprise.

Also weather not looking good for tonight and tomorrow but just in case I kept 3 tee times at legendary starting at 930 for anyone interested

We will have a recap thread coming tomorrow for everybody. Thank you for making this an absolutely wonderful day and event. Ohio, you rock!!!!

This just in! Cheryl mentioned Nachos. I looked up Butterbee's menu online and they have it, so Cheryl will join us after all.

Good to see the both of you. Had a great time paired up with you yesterday. Be safe on that long commute back..

we played golf and ate food afterwards.
good times were had by many in Ohio once again.

You missed me not being there...didnt you? Admit it.

You missed me not being there...didnt you? Admit it.

it's the truth. i miss your scent. i miss your musk. i even miss your big cut....
i missed your beard too, but JRod had it covered.....

it's the truth. i miss your scent. i miss your musk. i even miss your big cut....
i missed your beard too, but JRod had it covered.....
Oh, ball flight, cut, my ball flight, got it...

Sounds like another awesome event. Can't wait to read the recaps!

We Golfed a little and laughed a lot!

Looking forward to some pics and recaps...looks like fun as usual from the posts thus far!

EvOLtE TaPpEd

It's hard to really put into words how great this group is. Adding folks and watching this group grow larger and larger each time is just way too awesome.

I want more of them. More often.

Just a quick your welcome to everyone. Yep, there's always one in the group and that was me today. Still managed a bogey (should have been a par but the punch hole has other ideas).

Anyways, had a great time and a huge thanks to GG and JB for bringing the event to Ohio and Cleveland for sponsoring. Big thanks to Dan and Mike for getting the course and dinner worked out. Write up will come in the appropriate thread.

Sounds like everyone had a great time.

Did not golf well today, but had a good time, it was nice meeting other THP
members. Thanks JB, GG, Dan, Mike,

Glad everyone had fun!

At the first invitational Charlie shot a new PB. Who did that today. Surely we had some great rounds out there too!

Back