Once again, cancer sucks...

My heart is broken to report my wife's 6-year battle with Stage IV cancer is coming to an end. She's in the final stages of liver failure and has perhaps hours, but likely a few days to a week.

Hug / call the people you love.
So very sorry 😞

My wife passed peacefully around 8 am on Saturday. Her pain is finally at an end.

Talk about a fighter, for 7 years she fought that awful Stage IV disease and did it with more grace and a bigger smile than I could ever do. Her strength was such an inspiration to so many.

If you pray, please pray for peace and strength for myself and our two children.

So very sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.

So sorry to hear the news. Tough to find the right words when something like this happens. You all are in my prayers.

My wife passed peacefully around 8 am on Saturday. Her pain is finally at an end.

Talk about a fighter, for 7 years she fought that awful Stage IV disease and did it with more grace and a bigger smile than I could ever do. Her strength was such an inspiration to so many.

If you pray, please pray for peace and strength for myself and our two children.
So very sorry for your loss. The days ahead will be difficult too, but I wish for peace for you all.

Wade, I am so sorry for your loss my old friend.

Having watched my Mom battle cancer for five years, your second sentence really hits home - it's a bitter sweet feeling to know that they are at peace, and the resilience of their fight is truly a testament to their strength.

Be well. We're here for you.

Condolences and absolutely will!

I am so sorry for your loss.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family, @wadesworld
I am so sorry for your loss.

Prayers for you and family.

condolences

Am so sorry to hear about your wife my friend.
Cancer is so evil.

My father’s cancer has returned after being in remission for 2 years. They’re gonna do another CT scan and then start him back on chemotherapy and radiation treatments.

I lost an Uncle to cancer over the weekend. Less than 3 weeks ago he had no idea he had cancer, and now he is gone. It is so freaking unfair, I feel AWFUL for my mom. In the past 3 years she has lost both her parents, and now her baby brother.

My father’s cancer has returned after being in remission for 2 years. They’re gonna do another CT scan and then start him back on chemotherapy and radiation treatments.

Prayers sent your way.

I lost an Uncle to cancer over the weekend. Less than 3 weeks ago he had no idea he had cancer, and now he is gone. It is so freaking unfair, I feel AWFUL for my mom. In the past 3 years she has lost both her parents, and now her baby brother.
Condolences

Im sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear. Wishing the very best for you and the family.

Sorry for you and your family's loss.

My MIL starts her second week of chemo/radiation treatment for lung cancer today.

Sorry to hear that.

Very sorry for your loss.

Tough to hear. Best wishes for him, you, and the family.

I hate this disease. So sorry for anyone having to face it.

Back