Once again, cancer sucks...

There are a million great ways to help beat this damn disease. Here’s one that we’ve been involved with for several years - my son’s Scout troop does a Relay For Life fundraiser through the American Cancer Society. Last year he set a record by walking just under 26 miles. He’s got extra motivation to do better this year. If anyone would like to contribute click the link, search for “St Anthony Scouts” then scroll to the bottom to find that group. Every little bit helps. Thanks! (And thanks to all of you who have privately reached out to me - it means more than you know).

https://secure.acsevents.org/site/SPageServer?pagename=relay_donate_now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donated, best wishes for you and your family.

Kapp , I hope the good vibes we are sending helps. Stay strong.

The wife’s radiation place does a thing where the patient gets to ring a bell when their treatments are done. I get a little misty thinking about it. I’m really bummed that I’m going to be out of town on her day, I really want to be there with her.

my wife’s best friend is really scared right now. she has a history of lump removal, though bc doesn’t run in her family. something felt different, and her recent visit confirmed that this one is not like the others. a radiologist friend took a look at her films and was very concerned. she is in her mid 30s, with two daughters under 9 years old. too early to know anything definitive, but **** cancer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

my wife’s best friend is really scared right now. she has a history of lump removal, though bc doesn’t run in her family. something felt different, and her recent visit confirmed that this one is not like the others. a radiologist friend took a look at her films and was very concerned. she is in her mid 30s, with two daughters under 9 years old. too early to know anything definitive, but **** cancer.

I will keep her in my prayers!

How I feel right now.

FU.JPG

I'm keeping you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks Cap. Tuesday is coming and time to get this time done with and start rehab/treatment. Getting antsy.

Thanks Cap. Tuesday is coming and time to get this time done with and start rehab/treatment. Getting antsy.

Will be thinking about you. Try to keep a positive attitude, it helps a lot.

Keep your chin up and have a positive attitude. It helped me get through a transplant and chemo last year.

I wish you the best!

This is a blip on the radar of life dude. After Tuesday put this thing in the rear view and attack life. We are here and definitely will have you in our prayers.

So sorry to her. Breast cancer took my mom. Fight like hell, pray like hell, and enjoy life to its fullist!!!!!!

As a cancer survivor myself, I wish you all the best Alex. We're here for you !

As a cancer survivor myself, I wish you all the best Alex. We're here for you !

Thank you. I’ve done my best to keep a positive mindset through this and admit I’ve broken down a couple times over the last week but so far nothing crazy has happened. Friends have been awesome though and the jokes they’ve come up with have been fun. Looking to wear this tomorrow to surgery

233e1c4f6d3941daa91d34bc22c14820.jpg

The wife finished her radiation treatments last week. She's really thrilled about that. But she's got a nasty little radiation burn going which serves as a reminder that it isn't really behind her just yet. In the grand scheme of things that's small potatoes...so far we are very blessed.

====

Continued T&P's to Alez...thinking about you, buddy.

The wife finished her radiation treatments last week. She's really thrilled about that. But she's got a nasty little radiation burn going which serves as a reminder that it isn't really behind her just yet. In the grand scheme of things that's small potatoes...so far we are very blessed.

====

Continued T&P's to Alez...thinking about you, buddy.

I’m glad she’s finished up Frank. Hopefully the burn gets dealt with quickly and pain free.

Thank you. I’ve done my best to keep a positive mindset through this and admit I’ve broken down a couple times over the last week but so far nothing crazy has happened. Friends have been awesome though and the jokes they’ve come up with have been fun. Looking to wear this tomorrow to surgery

If you didn't have those human emotional moments I'd worry about you even more.

Tomorrow is the first day of being a cancer surviver!

Well, nothing I can say I haven't said already...you got this man.

Surgery was a success from what the dr has said. Recovery didn’t go as planned and had to stay overnight for observation due to some breathing issues. Follow up is Tuesday now to find out pathology results and see if any radiation/chemo is necessary.

Surgery was a success from what the dr has said. Recovery didn’t go as planned and had to stay overnight for observation due to some breathing issues. Follow up is Tuesday now to find out pathology results and see if any radiation/chemo is necessary.

Hoping for good news for you Alex.

You're in my thoughts buddy.

love and prayers your way, buddy

Back