Once again, cancer sucks...

So sorry to hear that dhartmann. Best wishes to you and your family.

That sucks Derek. Very loss for your loss.

Sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss @dhartmann34

I have just heard from Jen, our neighbour passed away in the early hours of this morning

Both of you are in my prayers.

Condolences to you and your family from someone whom has had cancer take 2 family members and impact a third. Stay strong for those who still are affected by her passing.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

How about some good news? The wife’s 1 year later tests came back clean. #happy

I beat it in 2008 and she can too. Stay strong and you are in my prayers.

I beat colon cancer in 2004 and clear since then.
Then in 2015 a different form of cancer on my right calf showed up but clear since then.
I don't want to hear any jokes about 3rd time is a charm......

I'm sure that we all wish the best to all of our members and their families as they battle physical ailments.
Attending to our health is a first priority situation.
I'm a secular person, but my very best wishes to the OP's wife and everyone in the HP family who's fighting health challenges.

The amount of anger and rage ??????I have right now towards cancer can’t be put in words. In two days my mom heads into surgery to remove her entire stomach due to cancer diagnosis and the helplessness I feel is just killing me. She was there to help me over the past 6 months while I dealt with my own cancer diagnosis and subsequent surgery/removal and to not be able to return any form of appreciation that would aid her, as a son, is just heartbreaking for me. Please if you could find a moment to keep her in your positive thoughts and prayers I would be eternally grateful. She’s going to need all the prayers/hope/positivity possible.

Definitely will do!

The amount of anger and rage I have right now towards cancer can’t be put in words. In two days my mom heads into surgery to remove her entire stomach due to cancer diagnosis and the helplessness I feel is just killing me. She was there to help me over the past 6 months while I dealt with my own cancer diagnosis and subsequent surgery/removal and to not be able to return any form of appreciation that would aid her, as a son, is just heartbreaking for me. Please if you could find a moment to keep her in your positive thoughts and prayers I would be eternally grateful. She’s going to need all the prayers/hope/positivity possible.

She and your whole family is in my thoughts and prayers

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

The amount of anger and rage ??????I have right now towards cancer can’t be put in words. In two days my mom heads into surgery to remove her entire stomach due to cancer diagnosis and the helplessness I feel is just killing me. She was there to help me over the past 6 months while I dealt with my own cancer diagnosis and subsequent surgery/removal and to not be able to return any form of appreciation that would aid her, as a son, is just heartbreaking for me. Please if you could find a moment to keep her in your positive thoughts and prayers I would be eternally grateful. She’s going to need all the prayers/hope/positivity possible.
She is in my prayers, as are you and your family.

Praying for you and your mom, and the doctors and nurses caring for her.

Best wishes for your whole family....

Thoughts and Prayers for you and your mom.

Not to be a damper on the positivity and support that should be part of this thread...

I lost my older brother to cancer this morning. He had a full life (in his 80's) and the spread of the cancer throughout his organs and into his bones was a blessing in disguise. The doctors believe that the tumor in his spine blocked all of the pain. For that I'm grateful.

I'll be praying for her & your family.

Not to be a damper on the positivity and support that should be part of this thread...

I lost my older brother to cancer this morning. He had a full life (in his 80's) and the spread of the cancer throughout his organs and into his bones was a blessing in disguise. The doctors believe that the tumor in his spine blocked all of the pain. For that I'm grateful.

Sorry for your loss.

Back