Open For Signups - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Come on guys! Just ONE! You reading this, if you haven't signed up, do it! You won't regret it. It's a lot of fun and helps make the football season even more fun than it already is.

Come on guys! Just ONE! You reading this, if you haven't signed up, do it! You won't regret it. It's a lot of fun and helps make the football season even more fun than it already is.

Couldn't agree more. My first FF experience was year before last here on THP - absolute blast and I wouldn't miss it again!

Couldn't agree more. My first FF experience was year before last here on THP - absolute blast and I wouldn't miss it again!
Pro tip; Dont draft Cam in the first round.

You got that right. By far the most fun fantasy league I play in.

Pro tip; Dont draft Cam in the first round.

Yeah it really hasn't worked for you yet...

Spot still open?

Sounds good. Been a couple months since I've been active here do to arm injury, but I'm back, and golfing lights out for some reason .

Sounds good. Been a couple months since I've been active here do to arm injury, but I'm back, and golfing lights out for some reason .

Welcome back!

wow on our way to 7 leagues...crazy

That's so solid! An awesome sign of the THP support from the community! Well done guys

Thanks, feels good to be back. Just couldn't stay around and chat with you all about golf as I was out of commission.

Almost won my league last year, so no doubt I am in for a terrible year this year.

This is perfect as I dropped 2 cash leagues this year. Down to 2 now.

We did it! Filled six leagues! Can we make it to 7?

Wow a waiting list for 7!? That's a lot of players!

THP will soon be a fantasy football operation with a small golf addiction on the side :)

Awesome

This is gonna be fun. This will be my first non-live in person draft ever, and I've been playing fantasy football since the mid 90s. Im in 4 leagues this year actually. I hope I can keep track of it all, lol

7 would be crazy

League draw will be done tomorrow and we will get the leagues posted then.

Nice. Looking forward to this. Need to get the research started.

Back