Testors paint pens have always been the best for me. I let it sit until completely dry then gently take the excess off.

I can't get Testors paint pens in New Zealand. They're super cheap in the US but I have no idea if they're able to be shipped internationally? Being an enamel paint and flammable I doubt it?

that blue looks nice! i think a nice metallic grey would look good in the COBRA with the 4 dots staying blue.

Let the paint set for nearly 18 hours and then went and tidied them up. Super happy with the result. Just a matter of seeing how well the paint holds up.

Those look sharp SaffaClint, great job.

Geez that looks sharp. Nice choice of colour.

Yeah I'm still digging these, good work dude

Those look great. Good job.

Had to get the new clubs the correct color.

24pffcp.jpg

And here I thought Apexes couldn't get prettier. Great job, they look amazing!

Nice work on the Apex's. Why is yellow the right colour.

Jeez the yellow on those Apex Pro's look awesome! Good job.

Nice job, the Apex Pros look great.

Nice work on the Apex's. Why is yellow the right colour.

It's actually orange, the lighting is really bad. I'm a big Flyers fan so I try and get orange on my clubs somewhere.

Let the paint set for nearly 18 hours and then went and tidied them up. Super happy with the result. Just a matter of seeing how well the paint holds up.

Man those look really good. I told myself I was going to leave my ACP's alone but after seeing these I think I'm going to paint fill mine!

Cleveland in red...
Numbers in blue...
Dots in red...
Rotex in blue...

Cleveland wedge design looking in here for inspiration?

k9j7h5.jpg

24grfkj.jpg

Cleveland in red...
Numbers in blue...
Dots in red...
Rotex in blue...

Cleveland wedge design looking in here for inspiration?

k9j7h5.jpg

24grfkj.jpg

Looks good to me!

Thought they might have taken my colour scheme but just noticed it's for the 2013 US Open not new for this year!

Man those look really good. I told myself I was going to leave my ACP's alone but after seeing these I think I'm going to paint fill mine!

I have never ever even thought to paint fill any clubs I've had. I love the ACP's and as happy with the colours they came with but after seeing all the great results on here I thought I'd give it a go, So glad I did!

This is one of my favorite threads. It's so fun seeking what you guys are doing to your clubs. They all look great.

Old look 20130203_110948.jpg

New look 20140117_135430.jpg

Pretty happy with the new look on my first attempt at paint filling. The soles are pretty easy to be sloppy with and wipe away, but inside the cavity is tough to clean up later. For future projects I may need to invest in the needle point bottle other THP users use, I think maybe that would help in tight spots in the cavity so there is not as much mess to clean up. I love this thread and seeing the work others do on their clubs.

Wow, you really brought those back to life!!

Old look View attachment 12603

New look View attachment 12604

Pretty happy with the new look on my first attempt at paint filling. The soles are pretty easy to be sloppy with and wipe away, but inside the cavity is tough to clean up later. For future projects I may need to invest in the needle point bottle other THP users use, I think maybe that would help in tight spots in the cavity so there is not as much mess to clean up. I love this thread and seeing the work others do on their clubs.

Wow, you really brought those back to life!!

You stole my line! Lol. You've done a really good job with those and have really given them a new lease on life.

Back