It looks a lot better in real life, the flash isn't making it show up very good. The purple was Elmers and the black was Sharpie. I'll stick with Sharpie is the lesson learned.

attachment.php

Looks good! I like my black and purple m3 as well.

Looks good that purple, and black rocks. Nice job

It looks a lot better in real life, the flash isn't making it show up very good. The purple was Elmers and the black was Sharpie. I'll stick with Sharpie is the lesson learned.

attachment.php

Hey dude we have the same putter:)

I'm going to be painting these 2 wedges and here's the paint I have. I originally wanted to do just Red, White, and Blue. But I also grabbed a green. Any thoughts or ideas on how i should do it would be awesome. Thank you.

aryvynaj.jpg

Last edited:
Looking forward to doing my new clubs when they come in. I was asked if I wanted them to do it but thought of this thread and thought it would be fun to do it myself. Have Sky blue Iomics with Lime green and Sky Blue lined ferrules so need to find some paint to match now.

Thinking of going Tiffany Blue on my Cameron...

I'm going to be painting these 2 wedges and here's the paint I have. I originally wanted to do just Red, White, and Blue. But I also grabbed a green. Any thoughts or ideas on how i should do it would be awesome. Thanks you.

aryvynaj.jpg

I would go Red White and Blue but that's me.

Care to elaborate dude?

Yeah when you try to clean it up it just gets pushed around and not absorbed. It leaves a mess and takes a long time to clean up. A real pita I wont do it again and don't really recomend it.

I finally got the Citrus Strip stuff today and I am currently letting it works it magic on my first practice club. I couldn't find the paint at Home Depot I am going to have to look elsewhere.

Just recently got a set of JPX 825 irons and I'd like to strip the blue paint on the irons to give it a cleaner/stealthier look. Anybody have any experience with this or know if I can just use nail polish remover? Any other steps I would need to take after stripping the paint? Here's a pic of the iron:

mizuno_jpx825_irons_closeup.jpg

We have lots of tips in here take a look through the thread and you will hear things that work and don't work. Great info.

attachment.php

That purple looks awesome...think I'll try that on my wedges.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Just recently got a set of JPX 825 irons and I'd like to strip the blue paint on the irons to give it a cleaner/stealthier look. Anybody have any experience with this or know if I can just use nail polish remover? Any other steps I would need to take after stripping the paint? Here's a pic of the iron:

Is that paint or a gel insert? Didn't think you could strip that

I am pretty sure that's the badge and don't think you will be able to strip the paint off of it because I don't think it's paint at all. I could be wrong but up to you if want to try to get it off.

So, anyone paint anything recently?

I'm thinking about painting my R11S Matte Black, I searched and couldn't find a thing. Anyone have any info?

DSC_0009_zps141e8d8f.jpg

Looking good james!!

Like the paintfill Jman!

Jman. WOW!
So what's your address and when do you leave for work?
:devil:

Back