$1000+

With the Masters almost here I went with a green fill for my Rocketbladez
1995A80C-100C-41B4-B312-2A077965D263-33783-0000169DA77C1E2A.jpg

Throw some yellow in there for masters week!

Sent from my iPhone 5, using Tapatalk 2

Has anyone paintfiled a SC GoLo? Specifically the alignment line. Its black and I kinda want to change it to make it a little more noticeable. Should I strip out the black?

Has anyone paintfiled a SC GoLo? Specifically the alignment line. Its black and I kinda want to change it to make it a little more noticeable. Should I strip out the black?
Love that putter. If you look at my pics above, the 7 iron was left black with just white over it and the others were stripped with acetone. I didn't notice much difference but stripped them all because it was so easy to do.

Love that putter. If you look at my pics above, the 7 iron was left black with just white over it and the others were stripped with acetone. I didn't notice much difference but stripped them all because it was so easy to do.

Thats what I figured. Gonna pick up some of that citrus strip stuff Canadan mentioned.

I have spent the last week or so going all the way through this thread and it has got me seriously tempted to try and do something with my irons.....just need to find the things I need to do it

I am assuming the enamel model paints we can get over here should do the job?

Just to ask again, but this time with a link - would people think THESE would be suitable

If so, I can pick them up, then just need to figure out the best thing to use to apply them - from what I have read I am guessing that a cocktail stick might work? I will probably pick up a fine brush as well

I am planning to freshen up the clubs by repainting the number on the sole, possibly the number on the face of the club and then the face of the club has the bottom groove in white which is wearing away on a few so I might try to do that as well

Time to pluck up the courage to make a mess of them..... :alien:

Just to ask again, but this time with a link - would people think THESE would be suitable

If so, I can pick them up, then just need to figure out the best thing to use to apply them - from what I have read I am guessing that a cocktail stick might work? I will probably pick up a fine brush as well

I am planning to freshen up the clubs by repainting the number on the sole, possibly the number on the face of the club and then the face of the club has the bottom groove in white which is wearing away on a few so I might try to do that as well

Time to pluck up the courage to make a mess of them..... :alien:

Should be fine. I used Testors which is a enamel based paint as well. I didn't use any thing but a paint brush, acetone and a paper towel. Use a paintbrush soaked with acetone to brush away the old paint in the numbers. Just paint the number not worrying about how sloppy it is, let it dry for 5-10 mins and rub away with the paper towel with Acetone. Good video on how its done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUhp3Lw9OQQ

Gaming these this weekend!!

enynygyj.jpg

Nice paintfill owl!

That green looks great! Stands out JUST the right amount IMO

Thanks. I may go all green before saturday. I was testing colors on the PW from the set since its not in my bag

ju2egada.jpg
7y2a3uha.jpg
I decided to paint my wedge lucky green and white.

The paint on my irons isn't so much paint as much as it seems to be powdercoating. Does the gel work on that?

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

The paint on my irons isn't so much paint as much as it seems to be powdercoating. Does the gel work on that?

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

What kind of irons are they Thain? Just trying to get a look at whats in there

Gaming these this weekend!!

enynygyj.jpg

The green looks good! I was first startled about the idea of having green paint fill on a Mizuno...but, it looks good :D

The green looks good! I was first startled about the idea of having green paint fill on a Mizuno...but, it looks good :D

I thought the same thing but it looks too good to care

is there something I can use on my clubs to completely take off any paint fill?

Back