Did Santa this evening...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417840734.782169.jpg

Have fun tomorrow Tom!

eee63d4f9d7781bccca4cbb2c1e0ff8f.jpg

Man time flies! Daddy's little girl is all grown up! Little Lee through and through.

Now I see where the grey hair came from

Did Santa this evening...View attachment 17664

Have fun tomorrow Tom!
Super cute, Matt!

On our end we had a blast. He was the youngest by about 4.5 years there. Did have it's perks though ... before they even let a line form, Nick was up there on Santa's lap taking pics. Little kid is all smiles until it's picture time and then he's super serious. Didn't break out in a screaming panic though, so that was good.

Hellooooooooo...

4c2db3750539e16b1fb9ec4c3e116a71.jpg

That is a great little head of hair! Both mine were pretty much bald.

I audibly said "Look at that fro!" When they laid her on her momma.

Amanda is amazing, 7 pushes, that's it, first baby. And two were "practice" ones! She's astounding!!!

Welcome to the thread, JMan. Congrats again, she's beautiful. I love seeing your excitement and the pictures - it is great to see someone who is obviously going to be a great dad and frankly, it reminds me of when we had Natalie.

Here is my gratuitous new parent tip. Babies have simple needs, it's only made hard because they can't tell us what they want. Some day/night she will be crying and you will be tired and frustrated because you can't figure it out. Just remember: diaper, food, sleep, sickness, affection.

Here is my gratuitous new parent tip. Babies have simple needs, it's only made hard because they can't tell us what they want. Some day/night she will be crying and you will be tired and frustrated because you can't figure it out. Just remember: diaper, food, sleep, sickness, affection.
... and burp. We found out that one the first night*. :)

*Nick was crying non-stop for a good 20 minutes. We called in the nurse at 1 am and she said "You try burping him?" Well, no ... you need to do that? Sure enough, five minutes later we had a sleeping baby.

Parenting Thread

Nick wasn't exactly thrilled with some of the poses his mom had in mind today.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418013001.527086.jpg

We got through it though.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418012098.120888.jpg

Last edited:
Kids had their christmas program last night, too cute!

Evidently this is what our youngest does when my wife tells her to say daddy.

My bad

94d626dfd3f1604367af80f977ed8c30.jpg

Took the girls to see Santa on Saturday

b6c5f790e1c324c8fde6cbad477d654a.jpg

Nice pic! That is a great looking Santa too. No fake beard there from the looks of it.

Up until his 1st birthday, my little guy wanted nothing to do with me at bed-time or if he woke up in the middle of the night. Now, it's all daddy all the time :)

Little guy just wouldn't go down last night. You could rock him to sleep, but the minute you laid him in his crib, he'd wake up and cry.

Emptied out the swing, strapped him in and gave him his binky. Champ slept 10 hours straight.

Little guy just wouldn't go down last night. You could rock him to sleep, but the minute you laid him in his crib, he'd wake up and cry.

Emptied out the swing, strapped him in and gave him his binky. Champ slept 10 hours straight.

Been there. Those swings are awesome. We still use ours when we're having trouble getting him to sleep.

Up until his 1st birthday, my little guy wanted nothing to do with me ***. Now, it's all daddy all the time :)
Same story for me with my daughter.

Up until his 1st birthday, my little guy wanted nothing to do with me at bed-time or if he woke up in the middle of the night. Now, it's all daddy all the time :)

My 23 month old Grand daughter is the same. Some days I have a permanent shadow who just tries to go every where I go. You can not beat a good cuddle on the sofa in the evenings though. Unfortunately now she is at the age where she realises I am going to work for 6 weeks and screams the place down when I leave.

Mom and Charlotte had to go to gma's house, I'm sick as hell, pretty sure I passed a gall stone last night now. Not being able to see and hold Lotte is killing me.

Mom and Charlotte had to go to gma's house, I'm sick as hell, pretty sure I passed a gall stone last night now. Not being able to see and hold Lotte is killing me.

That sucks dude. Be a little relieved it's you and not her. My oldest has been up all night puking and it didn't stop during the day either.

Hope you feel better soon though.

That sucks dude. Be a little relieved it's you and not her. My oldest has been up all night puking and it didn't stop during the day either.

Hope you feel better soon though.

Thanks buddy, sorry about the little one. I thought I was gonna keel over last night, probably should have gone in honestly.

But, stubborn.

Back