Thanks for the idea. Managed to fit in the basement. The kids had a blast!

Definitely keeps the kids entertained in the winters.

Thanks for the idea. Managed to fit in the basement. The kids had a blast!

I know what's going to be on their xmas list next year.

Just saw this in FB. Maybe I should tattoo it on my foreheadImageUploadedByTapatalk1417576453.879646.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not the greatest holiday weekend in my house... Thanksgiving morning I got the first ever "I hate you" from my teen daughter while out in public. The reason? I got out of the car to hand her the winter jacket she was told to bring by her band director since the football game was being played in 40* temps. So some other students and their parents got an earful. Then at dinner my son dumped an entire glass of sparkling cider all over the table, resulting in some major cleanup.

It's always interesting. Tonight my daughter only wanted to snuggle with me while at my in-laws and kept telling me what a great pillow I made :) Parenthood is definitely a roller coaster!!

Teenage girls are a real treat, especially when they start dating. I'm going to be very sad when my son leaves for college in 20 months and leaves me alone with 3 females!!!

Oldest had 2 cavities filled this morning and she was a trooper. Thankful for a good dentist that our kiddos have. They were great with her even though her anxiety was sky high to start.

IMG_0245_zpsa9a6c9b8.jpg

Oldest had 2 cavities filled this morning and she was a trooper. Thankful for a good dentist that our kiddos have. They were great with her even though her anxiety was sky high to start.

IMG_0245_zpsa9a6c9b8.jpg

Having a dentist to take the kiddos to is definitely a must!

My little one prepping for her cleaning yesterday and she loves going.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417641313.738056.jpg

My kids love going to the dentist, get to watch Disney movies during and prize bucket afterwards, assuming no cavities. But there's always a bit of nerves, I can understand that, I still get 'em!

9099700b63d5b70b00d03ae43c47e8f2.jpg

Listening to Nick coo in his crib. Little guy likes to hear his voice. I love it, other than the fact that up to this point I was atuned to respond to the faintest peep he made. Time to recalibrate.

Parenting Thread

This is the result of some daddy/daughter shopping time that took place last weekend. They can't wait to wear their Christmas dresses

aa321e6c11dfda4913cf98d27e1076ad.jpg

Hahaha! Love it buddy!

Nicely done Mike!

This is the result of some daddy/daughter shopping time that took place last weekend. They can't wait to wear their Christmas dresses

aa321e6c11dfda4913cf98d27e1076ad.jpg
Angels!

Haha

My son was SO bad this afternoon after school. Just a freeking dumpster fire.

Then tonight at bedtime he tells me he doesn't want to tell Santa what he wants for Christmas because it isn't fair that he gets presents when there are homeless people who get nothing and don't have food.

Same kid. Amazing.

That's awesome canes! You and he will look back on this one day with a huge smile :thumb: Good stufff :blob:

My 18 month old is just starting to learn to put multiple words together, obviously still hard to understand some of them when she says it, but she knows a TON of single words. Anyhow, last night we were standing in the kitchen and she just started singing..."et it goooo, et it goooo" (Let it go). It was completely out of the blue and she hasn't watched Frozen in over a month. She even had the tune down and everything. So of course we thought maybe she wanted to watch the movie and of course when it gets to that song and to the chorus she starts singing along with it. I guess I'm officially now one of those parents who is going to have to listen to their kid sing that song all the time.

I guess I'm officially now one of those parents who is going to have to listen to their kid sing that song all the time.

Welcome to the club!

Breakfast with Santa tomorrow morning, then off to get Christmas pics taken with his cousin (my niece). Busy day for the little mooch tomorrow!

Back