Absolutely. Being a good sport and team player is key. Its not just my kid though its done too. I guess I should have added that. Its slowly becoming more and more if your not part of this little group your basically out. He's defiantly going to go play elsewhere which is bad cause this is my home town. A certain group though who put themselves on a pedestal over everybody and have voted themselves in charge are killing our community youth sports program. Funny part is I grew up with these folks and most didn't have anything growing up as a child but always looked down on folks. Guess the old saying folks don't change is real.
Nailed it...make the move. Educate so he knows up front and it's not to early. I hate seeing that and understand as I've seen it grow in big business. Being able to see it and adjust (not conform) can be a fun puzzle if approached positivly. Keep on keeping on and enjoy!

Okay so we got our little girl a power wheels and mini trampoline because she love to jump up and down. Also got the in-laws two beach cruisers. Bikes put together just fine, power wheels no problem, this damn trampoline is going to make me go crazy. Might have to start drinking already.

My little guys are almost a year, absolutely crazy how fast the time goes. People tell you that all the time but until you experience it, it doesn't make sense.

2 chairs cool, we would like to share one thanks Dad...

561508145c9041760460953cbda04a89.jpg

They managed to sleep in until 8:30, but made up for it once they found the presents

86df3fd39d36e5899a82ffb7363a76ba.jpg

3:30am wake up. About 3 or 4 hours putting together a Lego train with my son (thanks for the missing part Lego). Early morning driving around looking for an open store to find batteries. I'm exhausted. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Great Christmas.

Our son got a Nintendo DS for Christmas and has mastered Mario Kart in 2 days - any game suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Christmas with our little girl. She had no clue at 5 months old but still the family spoiled her. Outfits for days and little toys, a high chair, and a new car seat. It's crazy how fast she is growing. She is rolling now and melting my heart with da-da mumblings. Looking forward to next year when she can open gifts on her own.

8bcb138aa6af91bf1bddab698281b912.jpg

000bc44eb3aced9d6494b9beefd7b2d5.jpg

First Christmas with our little girl. She had no clue at 5 months old but still the family spoiled her. Outfits for days and little toys, a high chair, and a new car seat. It's crazy how fast she is growing. She is rolling now and melting my heart with da-da mumblings. Looking forward to next year when she can open gifts on her own.

8bcb138aa6af91bf1bddab698281b912.jpg

000bc44eb3aced9d6494b9beefd7b2d5.jpg

Beautiful! Enjoy this time with her, man!

Both kids got new Apple devices on Christmas - my daughter got an iPhone and my son got an iPod Touch. Watching them open them on Christmas morning was great, my son opened his iPod first and freaked, and my daughter didn't see any gifts that size in her pile. We could tell she was being a good sport, but was a bit bummed... until she opened up her last gift, a purse, and then looked inside it. You should have seen her eyes pop out of her head, it was hilarious and awesome.

So now that my son can send iMessages on his iPod... guess who's phone kept going off every 15 minutes at work today, with iMessages filled with nothing but poop emojis?

If you guessed me, you're right.

Both kids got new Apple devices on Christmas - my daughter got an iPhone and my son got an iPod Touch. Watching them open them on Christmas morning was great, my son opened his iPod first and freaked, and my daughter didn't see any gifts that size in her pile. We could tell she was being a good sport, but was a bit bummed... until she opened up her last gift, a purse, and then looked inside it. You should have seen her eyes pop out of her head, it was hilarious and awesome.

So now that my son can send iMessages on his iPod... guess who's phone kept going off every 15 minutes at work today, with iMessages filled with nothing but poop emojis?

My kids all have iPad minis (refurbished). They figured out how to FaceTime each other and that's been good for many laughs.

My kids all have iPad minis (refurbished). They figured out how to FaceTime each other and that's been good for many laughs.

Yeah my brother down in Arkansas is starting to regret the fact that he said he was fine with my son FaceTiming him at will...

My daughter's personal favorite emoji combo is the head slap->poop combo. I got pages and pages and pages of those when she learned about emojis. That was an entertaining half hour.

?????
My daughter's personal favorite emoji combo is the head slap->poop combo. I got pages and pages and pages of those when she learned about emojis. That was an entertaining half hour.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

ea497715224c0e80faf96ac0c1cbb41b.jpg

My little man got tubes put in his ears Christmas eve and I was afraid it was going to put a damper on Christmas for him, he was literally playing and back to normal 3 hours after the surgery. It was a quick 15 min procedure but was still a tad nerve racking. Hopefully this should help him going further and prevent future ear infections.

Took the girls to see the Alvin and the chipmunks movie. Had a good time...much needed unplugging time
e5d89641a0c466cd93fe74596ec64965.jpg

Took the girls to see the Alvin and the chipmunks movie. Had a good time...much needed unplugging time

May have to do this to break up some of the downtime from our day at Downtown Disney on Friday, or is now called Disney Springs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too funny Mike, I'm headed to meet my wife and kids to watch that exact movie in an hour!

Well we have been admitted to the hospital. They are going to induce my wife due to horrible swelling and some different issues. Can't believe I will walk out of here a dad.

Well we have been admitted to the hospital. They are going to induce my wife due to horrible swelling and some different issues. Can't believe I will walk out of here a dad.
Yeah buddy...cant wait...see ya in a bit

Best wishes to you all! Can't wait to see pics of the little one!!

Hang in there. Hope everything goes well. Can't wait to see the newest little THPer!!!

Best of luck!

Back