PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

I'm out of the competition, next time I'm picking all guys that I think have no chance

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I wouldn't call Woodland a darkhorse. He's won this year. :alien:

Good lord...Im pretty sure we established this, but you can have your way. Makes sense in the larger scheme of things.
I cant wait to get my check from Degoins for that 63 that TW did not shoot. Im going to blow it on those sweet new kicks that guarantee slipping when they hit retail. hehe

Did Woodland triple 18?

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Personally, my picks went almost all downhill:

Rory McIlroy- the +3 pretty much leaves him out

Jason Day and Dustin Johnson are both gone...

My only good pick is Adam Scott... good thing I picked him

Ok Im not trying to argue Im just curious, do you think every golfer signs all the autographs that people ask him to sign every round??

No, but Im sure they don't do it non stop, and its not just that, he's arrogant, thinks he's bigger then the tour. He just rubs me the wrong way

Weird events for Adam Scott on that water ball. He had no idea.

I know the TaylorMade guys are killing me. Looks like Dustin and Jason Day are headed home.........

That is funny as I took them too feeling like Dustin was a bonus as I knew Jason was going to play well.

That is funny as I took them too feeling like Dustin was a bonus as I knew Jason was going to play well.

Unfortunately both are doing nothing...

With everybody bunching, what will the winning score be?
Feherty with a great prediction (not the one of TW winning last week and this week)
But the one where he said that despite Stricker's -7 yesterday, he thought the winner would be less than that.

I took dj and day also lol

DJ and Day were the most selected golfers out of everybody in the field for the contest.

Feherty with a great prediction (not the one of TW winning last week and this week)
But the one where he said that despite Stricker's -7 yesterday, he thought the winner would be less than that.

I think dl wins he was my darkhorse other then rickie

I would be very surprised seeing the winner in double digits

My official entry was -9 so I will stick with that.

---

I quite like my picks right now.

Lee to win.
Woodland with the darkhorse.
Tiger outside of top 15. (although i said it would be close)

I like mine too. At the moment!

Adam Scott for the win -4 (T3)
Sergio Garcia for the darkhorse #51 is T30. I did say I thought he would finish top 15 so that's a miss right now.
I picked Donald-Westwood-Kaymer and it's Westwood-Donald-Kaymer. Just one shot between the two who are making the cut (most likely).
I picked Eldrick to finish worse than 15th. Wish I would have mentioned missing the cut, but alas, I left that part out.

Nice pick on Woodland so far. Never even considered picking him.

That dufner guy looks like a cartoon character. Nice hole by phil

Putting has been the story of the day IMO. Putts that were made yesterday especially by the likes of Stricker and Scott were missed today.

---

I can handle Eldrick getting one more birdie, but no more! (ESPN game)

Putting has been the story of the day IMO. Putts that were made yesterday especially by the likes of Stricker and Scott were missed today.
So true. So many strong putters were missing putts today...

The bastard Mickelson is in red #'s!

Im glad I didnt pick DJ. I had a feeling he would miss the cut. I thought Day would be better. I expect Fowler and Garrigus go low like I think they will and have an awesome day. I just want McIlroy to coast home in the Top 40 and get a reasonable result.

I think Dufner wins on -12.

Dang, I was hoping for a birdie there. See what happens when I root for Eldrick?

I hope he birdies 18. But not 17.

Crap, Phil!

Back