Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Got a round in with Spivey today at Arizona National in Tucson. Only took 90 minutes of driving from each of us. #dedication Lots of fun, beautiful, challenging course. Hopefully we can get the ball rolling to get more of the Arizona guys together!

Got out with Adamw238 for some Grandaddy prep today! We had a great time, and I feel more prepared than I did at the start of the day.
58090ddedcb34d730a11673c1b22832f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to give a huge thanks to GolfinFF for joining me today for some #TheGrandaddy prep. Forecast called for snow tonight, so I thought we would get 18 in before.

Well we got 18 in today but the snow came a little early.

Had a blast, trying to putt the last couple of holes was comical and it was just a great time.

f5bb5c178bca9e05c1df88e44552f6d4.jpg

Last edited:
Special Thank You to Ag2979 for setting up our round at University Park in Sarasota today. We met at The Gauntlet and talked about doing this on my family trip. Got the round in at under 4 hours and just beat the rain. I'll tee it up with you anytime Andy!
1883cc3eaa53bd75be969766beef360a.jpg

Special Thank You to Ag2979 for setting up our round at University Park in Sarasota today. We met at The Gauntlet and talked about doing this on my family trip. Got the round in at under 4 hours and just beat the rain. I'll tee it up with you anytime Andy!
1883cc3eaa53bd75be969766beef360a.jpg

Good times and great conversation, had a lot of fun yesterday.

It just makes golf better.
Playing with a few tomorrow and am excited.

Played with a guy from my normal group on Veterans Day and it was no where near as good as playing with THPers.

Played with a guy from my normal group on Veterans Day and it was no where near as good as playing with THPers.

We'll have to remedy that in 2015, sooner than later.

I just joined THP but I would love to play with any THP-ers in the Houston, TX area. I believe I'll be playing in the Noon Rack at Atascocita in Humble, TX today if anyone wants to join me. Not sure what they are charging guests now that it's open - the Rack is a $20 game http://www.thegolfpreserveofatascocita.com/

I just joined THP but I would love to play with any THP-ers in the Houston, TX area. I believe I'll be playing in the Noon Rack at Atascocita in Humble, TX today if anyone wants to join me. Not sure what they are charging guests now that it's open - the Rack is a $20 game http://www.thegolfpreserveofatascocita.com/
There are some awesome guys in houston area, TBT, mikeg and jank are great guys

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Teeing it up with my good buddy T0AD tomorrow at 1! He beat me in match play last time, so it's time I get my revenge. Never too early to start practicing for #THPLegacy, right?

Teeing it up with my good buddy T0AD tomorrow at 1! He beat me in match play last time, so it's time I get my revenge. Never too early to start practicing for #THPLegacy, right?

Is your DBD making the trip to Atlanta thanksgiving Sunday?

I mean -- are you coming up? It'll be great to see you
Spoiler
and the DBD

Is your DBD making the trip to Atlanta thanksgiving Sunday?

I mean -- are you coming up? It'll be great to see you
Spoiler
and the DBD

Haha, no word yet on when to expect it, but I hope so.

Had a blast with Philly Golf Guy, lmh3, and Rob Wedge today

eedfda5db004ebb0381f94d7c567f4bc.jpg

That looks like Mercer Oaks West, from the one time I've played it...

You guys are wearing your snowboarding gear! #toocold

It was a great time. And weather really wasn't bad.

I think I'm gonna go grab some Sponge Bob balls.

Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Have to give a huge thanks to GolfinFF for joining me today for some #TheGrandaddy prep. Forecast called for snow tonight, so I thought we would get 18 in before.

Well we got 18 in today but the snow came a little early.

Had a blast, trying to putt the last couple of holes was comical and it was just a great time.

f5bb5c178bca9e05c1df88e44552f6d4.jpg

Such a good time buddy always enjoy teeing it up with you and watching everything come up short was funny

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416610764.375594.jpg

Playing with THPers certainly is awesome. Good to see some local guys tee it up today. Gorgeous weather for some golf out there.

The only time I have ever putted with my glove on. I was trying to keep one of my hands warm!

Yeah I putted and hit more wedges with a glove on in that round than I ever have. #stupidweather

Back