Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Had a blast with Philly Golf Guy, lmh3, and Rob Wedge today

eedfda5db004ebb0381f94d7c567f4bc.jpg

It was a good time, enjoyed meeting Chris and Rob. It was also fun trying out and seeing some new clubs on the course.

Played with j4u and milehighgolfer today. Weather cooperating with 50° goodness. We decided to build a snowman

eb31a6f7ced321caded5bb3bbf35c0e0.jpg

Randy didn't like him...

5152082df7b900fb35fac7f63563e2ad.jpg

Awesome time out there today with ArmyGolf. We both played pretty poorly but the weather was even better than we anticipated. Plus it was basically a free round, so that's a winner!

Awesome time out there today with ArmyGolf. We both played pretty poorly but the weather was even better than we anticipated. Plus it was basically a free round, so that's a winner!
Had a great time as usual. We both played "alright" but neither of us were making anything happen out there.

Free round + good buddy + sunshine in November = winning.

Today confirmed, THP'er golf is just more fun.

I played like ASS today (but had a lot of birdies amidst the STANK), but it was a heck of a time down in Dallas. The 4.5 hour 3AM drive was more than worth it, as was the drive home, but my back is effed now! hahaha!

Great last hurrah for me, now, its all eyes on Charlotte!

The weather was nice today, so I was thinking of getting out to play one last 9 hole round, but my last round was out in NY with a bunch of THP folks, so I just decided to leave it at that and worked on my swing at the range today. I'm feeling good about that decision. Ending on a high note.

Had a great time as usual. We both played "alright" but neither of us were making anything happen out there.

Free round + good buddy + sunshine in November = winning.

Hell yes. The whole weekend turned out to be quite nice - against all odds. Just further proof that weather forecasters in the PNW haven't a bloody clue what's going on haha

The only problem with Saturday is that now I'm closet pondering a Bio Cell with Kusala White. You bastard. :alien:

Even going to the range with THPers is better. Lord Byron and I went yesterday and had a good time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing who the 16 THPers are that end up at the Bridgestone University Experience.

Hell yes. The whole weekend turned out to be quite nice - against all odds. Just further proof that weather forecasters in the PNW haven't a bloody clue what's going on haha

The only problem with Saturday is that now I'm closet pondering a Bio Cell with Kusala White. You bastard. :alien:
Make me an offer I cant refuse hehe. It always sucks when your best drive of the day is with someone else's club.

Make me an offer I cant refuse hehe. It always sucks when your best drive of the day is with someone else's club.

Well I already know what you'd want :D

But I'd have to hit it a few more times than once to be prepared to make that offer.

Another great round with THPers today despite the brutal conditions of rain blowing sideways over the entire 3.5 hour round. Tee'd it up with SkiBum and DrRosenRosen today on a track that we love and had an absolute blast. Was my first time meeting DrRR and he fit in with us crazy golf nuts right off the bat and like a true PNWer he wasn't swayed by the wind, rain, and cold.
The good Dr. can sure move the ball off the tee and his ballstriking leaves me envious.
Skibum was just unleashing his driver today hitting fairway after fairway with nice penetrating ballflights, was fun to watch!

Unfortunately no pictures or video today as it was just way too freaking wet to pull the cameras out.

Another great round with THPers today despite the brutal conditions of rain blowing sideways over the entire 3.5 hour round. Tee'd it up with SkiBum and DrRosenRosen today on a track that we love and had an absolute blast. Was my first time meeting DrRR and he fit in with us crazy golf nuts right off the bat and like a true PNWer he wasn't swayed by the wind, rain, and cold.
The good Dr. can sure move the ball off the tee and his ballstriking leaves me envious.
Skibum was just unleashing his driver today hitting fairway after fairway with nice penetrating ballflights, was fun to watch!

Unfortunately no pictures or video today as it was just way too freaking wet to pull the cameras out.
Had a BLAST today man! You were playing really great, and had an awesome first 915d2 outing. The good Doc is a blast to play with, hoping to play with him again soon. He smokes that driver and has a really great swing - making those J40's sing the first tine out. The weather didn't sway us a bit, can't be a year round golfer in the PNW if you're afraid of the rain!

Had a BLAST today man! You were playing really great, and had an awesome first 915d2 outing. The good Doc is a blast to play with, hoping to play with him again soon. He smokes that driver and has a really great swing - making those J40's sing the first tine out. The weather didn't sway us a bit, can't be a year round golfer in the PNW if you're afraid of the rain!
When the range dispenser spat out a cherry ProV1 I knew it was going to be a great day haha.
And it was, even when the wind destroyed my umbrella everything was good haha!

As awesome as all the stuff going on with the #TheGrandaddy is. Playing with THPers is right up there with the things I have been looking forward to.

When the range dispenser spat out a cherry ProV1 I knew it was going to be a great day haha.
And it was, even when the wind destroyed my umbrella everything was good haha!
Umbrellas everywhere recoiled in horror when that wind kicked up haha. It was ripping pretty hard out there.

T0AD and I get to see two of my favorite people on Saturday! Headed up to Lane Creek to tee it up with KellyBo and Ole Gray!

T0AD and I get to see two of my favorite people on Saturday! Headed up to Lane Creek to tee it up with KellyBo and Ole Gray!

Oh yea! :bananadance::blob::bomb:. The weather is going to be sunny and right at 60 degrees too. :golf2:

That's funny, I get to play with some of my favorite THPers too!!!

I keep thinking that just one of these days I might get an invite to play Lane Creek with some THPers.

Go Dawgs!!!

Lane Creek is a great layout.

Bout to tee it up with Bobby and a guy I work with who is supposed to get into THP soon.

35 degrees right now....brrrrrr

I know. Let's make it happen soon. I am off quite a bit over the next month.

Back