Portable Battery Chargers

The Volt Ready in the 1st post just arrived and is freaking tiny. About the size of a credit card and has both micro USB and Lightning adapters built in. So far I like it.
This looks like exactly what I am looking for, except I would really like something with at least 2 amps. I haven't found one that is as thin as the volt, while also having 2 amps.

This looks like exactly what I am looking for, except I would really like something with at least 2 amps. I haven't found one that is as thin as the volt, while also having 2 amps.

Well that didn't take much longer, I ended up ordering this

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L0T3MXM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

And this
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MWRNMEK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Whichever one I like less will probably end up at my parents. I went back and forth on whether I would rather have the built in charging cable or just the port. So we will see which I prefer.

I have portable charger that is the size of my phone and also two replacement batteries I carry. The Hoo Too needs to become part of the gear list as well

Picked this one up yesterday. Roughly the same size as an iPhone 6+ and is 15000 so it's going to give some solid power.

6a05a6c14eecf15e36c4a97ef2477ce3.jpg

Looks fancy! Bar of gold!
I need to pick up a good portable power supply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should have the Anker PowerCore 10000 delivered today.

I didn't think my puny little 6700 would be enough for the THP Ambition this week, and then Disney at the end of October.

I use a 13000 (I think) from Anker and it works well. I can charge two devices at once if needed and that comes in handy when my wife and I ate out all day together.

Looking at that page and scrolling down I do like some of their lighter weight options too

I went with that one specifically because with my Nexus 6p it is the only one i could find that had USB-C output and quick charge.

Back