Presenting the Hub: New THP Home Page

Well done JB. Huge upgrade right here... really like the layout

The site looks fantastic!... including the mobile version! Awesome work GG! It's got a great feel and structure to it.

Wow!!! Great upgrade JB>..love the news crawl at the top...and really nice real estate for ads. NICE JOB!

Much better. Great job!

Great update JB it pops.
ce4c43be5f9816de3a7085d7b87739a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the most important things to me personally. I just formatted an article that comes out tomorrow on some new clubs and reading it was much more enjoyable.

WAY easier to read. I love love love this change.

For now the THP Events widget is back up on the right hand side as indicated in the first post and the THP Events Gallery is up.

Looks awesome JB...going to spend some quality time later tonight get more familiar.

I will have to check it out. I mostly view the forum from mobile but that may change. Sounds like it is laid out very easy to use and find all the content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good JB!

Thanks everyone!

There is still some work to be done, including getting it to load a lot faster and getting the Events page up and running, so we appreciate your patience and understanding while we get the last bit finished up.
Wow! It looks so awesome! Love the tweaks and overall appearance much much more than before. Great job!

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Awesome job Morgan! The new homepage looks great! Much easier to get around and find info.

looks really great. love the new layout so much information right there at your fingertips.

I love how much easier the new page is to read from my cell phone. That may be one of my favorite things about it.

I was waiting until I went to work tomorrow to check it out but I’m going to find out if this is true

The new home page looks great!

The new home page turned out awesome! Very professional looking.

Way to go Morgan! Site looks great.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Loked through it again in a little finer detail and I love that the Instagram hub isnt at the bottom now. Aesthetically, at the bottom looked fantastic but i never got all the way down there to see that it was there like i said. I also love the scorlling tweets at the very top of the page. Might need to slow them down a "tad" but other tha that I think its top notch!

BTW.....the addition of the forum name on the latest posts is pretty neat to see!

That was your idea pkorf.

Loked through it again in a little finer detail and I love that the Instagram hub isnt at the bottom now. Aesthetically, at the bottom looked fantastic but i never got all the way down there to see that it was there like i said. I also love the scorlling tweets at the very top of the page. Might need to slow them down a "tad" but other tha that I think its top notch!

BTW.....the addition of the forum name on the latest posts is pretty neat to see!

The twitter ticker is as slow as it can go, but if you put your mouse of it, it will stop so you can read it.

Glad you like the changes.

That was your idea pkorf.
Cool stuff! It looks really great and GG has went over the top with her changes!

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

JB & GG the new Hub looks amazing!

Homepage looks great. Very clean and readable. Great job!

The Hub looks great. Excellent update, Morgan!

Back