Presenting the Hub: New THP Home Page

Happy to say that the new rating system is back in place on articles for people to use if they choose to.

Happy to say that the new rating system is back in place on articles for people to use if they choose to.

This is great! Such a good feature as long as people are honest! Great addition to the new hub

Hopefully those who use the rating system will also leave a comment on the homepage.

Hopefully those who use the rating system will also leave a comment on the homepage.
Was about to say the same thing!

Always.

Was wondering why the rating system had disappeared. Glad to see back.

This is great! Such a good feature as long as people are honest! Great addition to the new hub

Sometimes people want just a quick easy way to say they enjoyed it or didnt like it. This gives them that.
Then with the share feature in place, people can quickly share things they like to different outlets.

After spending some time posting on homepage reviews and just going over and reading the new feeds in the hub.

I really like it. The tweets - but also showing the most recent posts is very cool. It truly is the HUB of all things THP.

I was looking for this thread last week, but I love the new home page. The big graphics/headlines make me want to click and read the article.

Glad you guys have had a chance to dive in a bit.

Glad you guys have had a chance to dive in a bit.

Everything is humming along great.....such a pic/vid heavy site is hard on the speed but you guys have done awesome.

GG just updated the THP Events calendar and all events that have been posted are in there.

GG just updated the THP Events calendar and all events that have been posted are in there.

Unreal looking at it all on a calendar like I use daily. 2018 (and May in particular) is just SILLY busy with awesome events! Well freakin done THP, well freakin done.

Unreal looking at it all on a calendar like I use daily. 2018 (and May in particular) is just SILLY busy with awesome events! Well freakin done THP, well freakin done.

I was just about to say the same thing. Saw the calendar and really like being able to see all the events on a month by month view.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really appreciate the time and effort that has been put into this!!

If I have any suggestions it would be to make this place a little more mobile friendly. There is no way to go to the home page (at least that I know of) from mobile. I'm almost exclusively a mobile user (which I why I don't give out many "thanks", sorry!) and the only time I end up on what I presume is the home page is when I click a link on a product review, such as the new Tour Edge driver.

Otherwise this place is 100% awesome.

If I have any suggestions it would be to make this place a little more mobile friendly. There is no way to go to the home page (at least that I know of) from mobile. I'm almost exclusively a mobile user (which I why I don't give out many "thanks", sorry!) and the only time I end up on what I presume is the home page is when I click a link on a product review, such as the new Tour Edge driver.

Otherwise this place is 100% awesome.

It is 100% mobile friendly if you are on Safari or Chrome, just go to www.thehackersparadise.com
If you prefer not using the internet browser, you can download the THP Mobile App and get all of our daily content.

I love the look of the new website. Everything is so much more streamlined and easy to maneuver through. Morgan killed it on this!

+1 to this sentiment

It is 100% mobile friendly if you are on Safari or Chrome, just go to www.thehackersparadise.com
If you prefer not using the internet browser, you can download the THP Mobile App and get all of our daily content.

I'm on Safari and the problem with it is once I go to the Forums there's no way back to the homepage, I guess I could have phrased that a little better sorry. I mean I can get there but once in the forums it's gone without opening another tab.

I didn't know there was an App. I'll check that out, thanks!

I'm on Safari and the problem with it is once I go to the Forums there's no way back to the homepage, I guess I could have phrased that a little better sorry. I mean I can get there but once in the forums it's gone without opening another tab.

When in the forums, try the "Home" button top left, below the logo, next to "New Posts" - that takes me to the home Hub page on Chrome on an android phone - it might work for iOS?

When in the forums, try the "Home" button top left, below the logo, next to "New Posts" - that takes me to the home Hub page on Chrome on an android phone - it might work for iOS?

This is correct, the Home button takes you to the Homepage. Doesn't matter what browser, or if you are on a computer or mobile, Home will take you to the Homepage.

Really digging the new home page. Love the scrolling across the top. The whole Home page looks sharp! Good job.

Back