Presenting the Hub: New THP Home Page

A great, modern update!

That's a lot of change, and I'm looking forward to checking everything out when y'all roll out the new page!

That's a lot of change, and I'm looking forward to checking everything out when y'all roll out the new page!

The new page is up : )

Really like it alot and my eyes thank you too. Amazing job Morgan!

Sent from my S8+ using Tapatalk

Digging the new option to see events, list view makes it really easy to see what's upcoming and then easily clicking the image to take you to the thread. Event gallery is fantastic as well to see the action shots.

I know a lot of work went into the redesign and it was well worth it IMO, really really good.

big fan of this CMS. Very versatile and out of the box mobile friendly.....which as we all know is a must for internet golfers lol.

Kudos on all the hard work behind the scenes on this!

Digging the new option to see events, list view makes it really easy to see what's upcoming and then easily clicking the image to take you to the thread. Event gallery is fantastic as well to see the action shots.

I know a lot of work went into the redesign and it was well worth it IMO, really really good.

I agree, the events calendar and the gallery are some of my favorite additions as well as the THP Radio plug in. The overall look is bold yet easy to read, a big upgrade from before and it's only going to get better. My least favorite is the Twitter ticker at the top. As soon as you scroll down at all its gone. Maybe if it stayed there as you scrolled I would like it better but I think moving things are distracting

Love the new home page!!

I just got to work and it's the first time I can see the home page not on my phone. It looks really good and I like the streamlined nature. The running "ticker" at the top is a cool addition also. It's a much more cleaner look and easier to find information. It will definitely have me visiting the home page more. Well done GG.

Just opened my first review / write up via mobile device and....this looks waaaaaaaaay better. Wow.
9299563d563ed950abdf7c6f2e885337.jpg
d2ae652ccaa06d0b1998e23bf3e21928.jpg

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

I love it and think it looks fantastic. Great job!

Love the new page! It looks great and is very intuitive in layout. It looks slick and clean...very impressive work Morgan.

Ya'll did a great job! I think it looks really clean and easy to follow. I've seen a trend in websites/magazines of putting way too much info on a page with all different size tiles and it makes it really hard to follow. Picked up a Mens Fitness recently and was flipping through it and every page made my eyes cross.

Great job on the redesign. The new layout looks great.

First time going on the site through a PC since the unveiling (all TT at home).

Home page just jumped right out at me, huge improvement, fantastic graphics and layout.

Well done GG!

Real clean look to it. Well done

Navigation on the home page is so much easier now. Great job to GG & JB ... well done!

Thanks for all that have checked out the home page and taken in some of the content.

Thanks for all that have checked out the home page and taken in some of the content.

Liking it much better than the old.

It definitely has more eye appeal. Like the new look.

Love the drop down for the THP events calendar. Plus like that you can look at the calendar in list mode, Day or month.

Thank you all for your continued reading and checking out the new home page. We have really enjoyed the activity it has received with all of the new features like sharing, rating and more. 2018 is bringing the home page and the community closer together and doing it with unique and creative content.

Thank you all for your continued reading and checking out the new home page. We have really enjoyed the activity it has received with all of the new features like sharing, rating and more. 2018 is bringing the home page and the community closer together and doing it with unique and creative content.

It is Soooo much better! I keep two tabs open now for THP. One on the forum and the other stays on the home page and I just refresh it once in awhile. Great work GG!

I dig the new look. Works well and easy to use. So much great content I need to catch up on.

Many congrats on Ten years !!! I love this place and am glad to be back here among such a genuinely great community. Pretty cool thing you created , love the new changes!

Back