Just hit the Denali black again.
This is everything I want ina shaft. It has moved now beyond want, to this is a shaft I NEED to find a way to get one
I'll take your blue. Cool? Cool.

:LOL:

@JB said on the WGP today they should be coming soon. I may have to to take a trip over to NorCal for some winter golf so I can flash that bling.

That garage got me a LinQ last year so let's see where I'm at in May lolol
that garage didn't get me a LinQ for some reason, but it did get me a custom logo Anime Gods Chrome Soft! :cool:

that garage didn't get me a LinQ for some reason, but it did get me a custom logo Anime Gods Chrome Soft! :cool:
He had to fix my swing for an event. Now I just want goodies in form of a Denali :LOL:

He had to fix my swing for an event. Now I just want goodies in form of a Denali :LOL:
well my swing probably needs fixed even more, but it might be too late for me o_O:ROFLMAO:

Latest drop from PX, Keenan and @jmorrow020

Just watched this video on line this morning and I have a SERIOUS WANT/NEED for this shaft. I fight with my HZRDUS Black from time to time about the workability in it and sometimes it is just not consistent for me. I have it in two different Drivers and it's the same thing. The Denali with the shorter butt parallel sounds like just the answer to me working the driver more for my right to left draw. I like the idea of the new Black being a lower spin, older guy likes more roll out. But i will take the higher launch and workability to find more fairways anyway. I got a BUNCH of HAZRDUS stuff i would trade off for a 6.0. Even a 2022 Special Edition Masters RDX in White.

And i will just like to add, seeing Keenan hit a driver in person.....OMG and its been a few years, but Jesus the speed he put on that ball

Put the blue back in play with the Paradym TD driver. New ball.

Multiple over 290 today. Long at 316.

Still feels a little short (45” playing length vs 45.75” std length), but man is this shaft so good

Put the blue back in play with the Paradym TD driver. New ball.

Multiple over 290 today. Long at 316.

Still feels a little short (45” playing length vs 45.75” std length), but man is this shaft so good
Lots in this post to unpack!!

It would appear the TX flex Denali Blue is popping up at retailers.

Just finished my personal fitting to get things ready for next year.

Denali Black 60x and 70x making it into the bag in driver and fairways

Love these for you..

Wasn’t even close. These were just so natural
When are the Stiff going to make it to the marketplace? anyone?

Back