Used the Denali Blue at the range over the weekend. Feels soo smooth. Definitely smoother and more lively(yet it still felt stable) than my Tensei AV Blue in the same 60S spec. It just feels like less work is needed to activate it.

I need more time with Denali Blue

I need more time with Denali Blue
Same. Although, the black that I took with me and have used the last two weeks has greatly improved my tee game. It's gonna be fun comparing them when the blue comes back all done up

I want a Denali 😔

Is there a release date yet?
Not direct that I have.
You will see it start to appear in fitting carts however and it will be full blown sooon.

I need to get my hands on one of these bad boys! Hearing the feedback from the boys a couple of weeks ago has me itching

Nothing about Denali even on their website yet. The only thing I've seen is about it is on their IG

Happy to announce that I played this shaft today in a scramble and I won the long drive hole with a drive of 370 (high altitude)

Happy to announce that I played this shaft today in a scramble and I won the long drive hole with a drive of 370 (high altitude)
I heard and grabbed a photo they posted of you after the winning drive!!!

image0.jpeg

Kinda want a black fairway wood shaft..

Kinda the opposite for me. Want a black for the driver, blue in a fairway!
I have been using the Ventus black in my fairway wood as well. I kinda like the match.

The Denali black I have been gaming these last few weeks since the project X experience has really been performing well for me. My right miss tendency seems to have been significantly reduced. Looking forward to the custom Denali blue shaft arriving so I can see if a bit higher launch will help me

Went to the range last night with a plan to focus and collect plenty of top tracer data with Denali black. Well it ended up being a big fail as for some reason not one single driver shot got traced by the cameras. Not one. Same problem with 3W. Every other club was fine. Moved a couple bays down, same thing. Now I've had missed shots here and there. Asked the kid working there but he was completely unhelpful. He watched me hit a couple really good balls and says..."Well sometimes it doesn't pick up the ball well in the dark". Grabbed 5i and it traced the ball just fine. I guess I wouldn't have been so frustrated if not for the fact that I was striping just about every single drive right over my target line. I probably ended up hitting at least 30-40 balls with driver and maybe lost two or three balls right. Not even bad misses. This Denali shaft is WORKING for me.

Back