PUMA Golf CloudSpun Apparel Review

ordered a polo and a stealth 1/4 zip for 40% off at golftown, excited to finally get a feel of the cloudspun

Granted they dont have a large selection but they do have some.

Mens-Cloudspun-Scatter-Short-Sleeve-Polo.jpeg
Alright I'd like to pull the trigger on this shirt, but I'm not sure what size I should order. I wear a small in FootJoy, UA and Greg Norman; medium in Nike and Adidas. Am I going small or medium with Puma?

Reactions: KEV
View attachment 8984100
Alright I'd like to pull the trigger on this shirt, but I'm not sure what size I should order. I wear a small in FootJoy, UA and Greg Norman; medium in Nike and Adidas. Am I going small or medium with Puma?
Everyone seems to be saying they’re finally running true to size after some years of being a little FJ style tent-like.

@JB true to size now, yeah?

Everyone seems to be saying they’re finally running true to size after some years of being a little FJ style tent-like.

@JB true to size now, yeah?
I think so.

$31 on Amazon? See you on Wednesday new shirt...
D7CC2CF9-7E67-4D09-8F7E-E4714302FE78.jpeg

View attachment 8984100
I used to wear small in UA, but now comfortable in medium - Cloudspun seem to all be good in medium (polo wise).

The latest crewneck sweater I buy large and it fits well.

I used to wear small in UA, but now comfortable in medium - Cloudspun seem to all be good in medium (polo wise).

I think to be safe I'd better order both sizes and return the one that doesn't fit as well. It's going to be inconvenient, but still simpler than only ordering one and finding out I guessed wrong.

Yeah. I went XL in the crew and it was just right. Still L in the 1/4’s though

I think to be safe I'd better order both sizes and return the one that doesn't fit as well. It's going to be inconvenient, but still simpler than only ordering one and finding out I guessed wrong.
If it helps, I'm about 6'2 and around 35 inch waist. Medium.

Yeah. I went XL in the crew and it was just right. Still L in the 1/4’s though
I have 4-5 of the two tone 1/4's and they are all medium and comfortable.

Never understood why companies do that, but here we are lol

I have 4-5 of the two tone 1/4's and they are all medium and comfortable.

Never understood why companies do that, but here we are lol
Yup. But, they’re awesome so I’ll let it slide.

Yup. But, they’re awesome so I’ll let it slide.
I'm just glad I got to try one on before having the wife order a couple for Christmas.

Returning things to budget does not need to start being a hobby of mine haha

I'm just glad I got to try one on before having the wife order a couple for Christmas.

Returning things to budget does not need to start being a hobby of mine haha
I just order from Puma. :ROFLMAO:

Must be part of that me being a one way guy. ;)

I just order from Puma. :ROFLMAO:

Must be part of that me being a one way guy. ;)
I tried to tell her that Puma had 30% off if you spent more than 300 but she felt that was far too much Cloudspun. It's fine, I enjoy telling her she's wrong.

Back