Puma Golf PWRADAPT Shoes

I've got the Ignite Spikeless sport and the high tops. It'll be hard for me not to pick up a pair of these when they are released.

Yeah I like the looks of these a lot. I want some!

I really like the look of these. I like that the sole is black as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

these look comfortable.

I'm waiting to see more on these before grabbing some more Nike spikes.

Hmmm...

Puma_Time.png

Yeah, the PWRSPORT's look good too.

Teaser on the PWRADAPT today was "PWRframe", added stability? Yes please.

Soooo....

I kind of love them. Found these on RockBottomGolf. No bottom spikes though.

Yeah, theres a thread buried somewhere on them, they look good. The top right one has been in my cart a few times, so clean!

Yeah, theres a thread buried somewhere on them, they look good. The top right one has been in my cart a few times, so clean!

Turns out I've already posted about them in that thread lol... Wow it's been a long month.

I think I prefer the look of the sports.

Turns out I've already posted about them in that thread lol... Wow it's been a long month.

I think I prefer the look of the sports.
Really want to see a more complete overall picture of them, I have high hopes, but I fear them falling short after last year's releases.

the loop on the tongue still bothers me.

Yeah, the PWRSPORT's look good too.

Teaser on the PWRADAPT today was "PWRframe", added stability? Yes please.
Yeah I want to see more detail on that:

Well they look like the Aloha line. Grabbing a pair or two on Sunday!

Well they look like the Aloha line. Grabbing a pair or two on Sunday!

The last pics in here are the sports, fwiw Freddie, we don't know fully what the PWRADAPT look like yet, just teasers, but they are spiked.

The last pics in here are the sports, fwiw Freddie, we don't know fully what the PWRADAPT look like yet, just teasers, but they are spiked.

Oh, I know...I meant I’m getting a pair of pumas this weekend.

Oh, I know...I meant I’m getting a pair of pumas this weekend.

You need the Aloha ones. You sir, would dominate that look, I mean that in a good way.

This looks similar to the Aloha shoes that just came out. I still can't fathom how these shoes are waterproof with the materials being used, but I am highly interested.

It is the same shoe as the Aloha shoe. They are releasing the shoe in Black/White, Grey and Navy. They are launching 2/1. I called Puma customer service

these shoes will be in closet.

It is the same shoe as the Aloha shoe. They are releasing the shoe in Black/White, Grey and Navy. They are launching 2/1. I called Puma customer service

these shoes will be in closet.
That, is a good catch. Hmmmmm

Back