Puma Golf PWRADAPT Shoes

Um I hope these are awesome because first impression is solid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my biodrives are still going strong, but these look freaking awesome from the teasers. looks like i’ll be grabbing at least one pair next month!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I need the discs. Now.

I'm going to own a pair of these this year. I must try them out!

so do I preorder now? Or wait..... I will try to wait but doubt it will be long. Disc/boa is the only way to go now IMHO.

The leathers!!! Hellll yes!!! I hope they still have great flexibility.

The white aren't bad looking, the black though, meh. Maybe more options down the road for the Leather?

The spikes actually have a pretty cool tech story from reading the site.

The white aren't bad looking, the black though, meh. Maybe more options down the road for the Leather?

The spikes actually have a pretty cool tech story from reading the site.

white or gray for me. Always. Blue accents a bonus always lol

Probably my next pair of shoes. Love my Tour Ignites right now.

I love Puma but for some reason their shoes haven't done much for me. These look awesome tho, hope to try them this year.

I love that great pair with the DISC. The leather are pretty sweet too. I think I'll be owning a pair of these once they're out.

I want the Aloha pattern and color scheme but with the disc laces. Also I think the black ones would look better if the bottom foam midsole area was black as well. Really interested in these, but wish I could tweak those two things.

I am into the Grey and will buy a pair of the black/white. I am just not sure if I like the leather or material one.

I am into the Grey and will buy a pair of the black/white. I am just not sure if I like the leather or material one.
The answer in the event of indecision is always both.

I’m torn between the disc and non disc. Maybe blue disc and gray non disc

The answer in the event of indecision is always both.

I,will owning two pairs, for sure. These are good looking shoes n

The leathers!!! Hellll yes!!! I hope they still have great flexibility.

I'm pumped to see them do some leather versions too, but I need to see these in person and check out the flexibility too...although who am I kidding? I have no intention of going away from spikeless...

I'm pumped to see them do some leather versions too, but I need to see these in person and check out the flexibility too...although who am I kidding? I have no intention of going away from spikeless...

haha seriously.

Debated driving to the golf store after they are available to try them on, but I'll just buy them instead. Seems like the right play.

Got these on foot today, some thoughts

the tongueless style is awesome, you don't even really need the laces - more shoes should do this

material is neoprene-like with most likely a DWR coating

the TPU "support" is nothing of note, it's just a waterproof seam covering

the spikes are mounted into the soft foam rather than a traditional stiff cradle, if you're sensitive to "pins" on your shoes then you should probably stay away

fit was solid, stretchy material should comfortably accommodate a 2E foot

Last edited:
Got these on foot today, some thoughts

the tongueless style is awesome, you don't even really need the laces - more shoes should do this

material is neoprene-like with most likely a DWR coating

the TPU "support" is nothing of note, it's just a waterproof seam covering

the spikes are mounted into the soft foam rather than a traditional stiff cradle, if you're sensitive to "pins" on your shoes then you should probably stay away

fit was solid, stretchy material should comfortably accommodate a 2E foot

That’s interesting. The pins in the foot comment means these definitely need to be tried on for a few minutes.

Did you see an MSRP? Or did I miss it in the thread?

Back