Puma introduces the WRMLBL Collection

jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
This info is from a press release:

Just in time for the temperatures cooling off and the leaves beginning to change, today PUMA announced the newest addition to the CLOUDSPUN line—the WRMLBL collection. Designed with the motto, “Stay Warm Enjoy Golf,” in mind, WRMLBL outwear features a supreme warmth-to-weight ratio for enhanced performance even in tougher conditions.

To create the WRMLBL collection, PUMA designers combined the signature CLOUDSPUN fabric with PRIMALOFT GOLD quilting for an exceptional combination of comfort and warmth. The CLOUDSPUN fabric blend, which is renowned for its incredible softness, maximum comfort, and unmatched versatility, is slightly heavier than normal in the WRMLBL collection. The PRIMALOFT GOLD quilting—insulated panels to provide ultimate heat retention in key areas for all-weather performance, combines perfectly with the heavier CLOUDSPUN material for outerwear that’s ready to be worn on or off the course.

The CLOUDSPUN WRMLBL collection features high-end jacket and vest options, available for both men and women. Each feature CLOUDSPUN material with layers of PRIMALOFT GOLD quilting in a Dassler inspired pattern. Available in both Navy Blazer and Puma Black, with subtle, reflective branding, the WRMLBL pieces are the ideal addition to any cold-weather golfer’s closet.

531099_02.png

Waaannnt

• Admin
YEP. This one looks good, add in cloudspun and its a no brainer. The GRYLBL stuff was nice but not warm, this should be fantastic.

That looks pretty comfy. Would come in handy on those 40* days.

This range is something I could be interested in

That looks pretty comfy. Would come in handy on those 40* days.
So most of our year here in the UK it feels like at times..... :ROFLMAO:

That does look very cool. I would rock that.

I like the looks of it.

I stumbled across these on the website a week or so ago. Very intrigued. Downside is I probably have too many jackets that can serves similar function but it is a hard ponder....

Yup I dig this. I have a RLX hybrid jacket like that and I absolutely love it.

Yup, I like it.

Anything with more CloudSpun is a winner in my book. Looks great!

Looks good. I like the jacket. Light weight and warm....I'm in.

Oh man. Very much like this. I think I got my birthday present chosen.

When you agree to warehouse them, we can talk haha

That’s the only condition? So this in black with the Limited Series logo on the chest or sleeve… @jdtox little help here

That’s the only condition? So this in black with the Limited Series logo on the chest or sleeve… @jdtox little help here
I really like that you're able to live in a world where there are no rules :ROFLMAO:

Back